Maths question paper for class 2 may not sound daunting for you, but your kid might not feel the same way about it. If the kid doesn’t understand a topic or a concept, then they might start disliking the subject all together. In the long run, this might have strong repercussions that might affect the academics of your child. For instance, concepts in higher classes such as Algebra require the student to be confident with the fundamentals.
Your child needs to be very well versed in these fundamental concepts to score better in the exams. Learning doesn’t have to be tedious or boring. In fact, it can be interesting and effective at teaching concepts to students. And this is one of the key factors for the child to develop an affinity with mathematics. Because the carrot and the stick accomplishes the same task, but the carrot does it more efficiently. This is to say that coercion may get the student to learn, but it won’t be as effective as using any other method that doesn’t involve inducing fear. Let’s say, in the future, a student may know how to solve questions regarding arithmetics, but they won’t be as interested in the subject because they feel threatened and forcefully compelled to learn.
CBSE class 2 maths question paper involves many topics which are elementary in nature. Hence, you need to give utmost care to see that your child understands these topics effectively.
Following are the most frequently asked questions for class 2 maths test paper, CBSE.
- The month of __________ has 28 days in a year.
- The day that comes before Tuesday is __________.
- Annie gave you 4 watermelons, then John gave you 3 more. So how many watermelons do you have now?
- 5 watermelons
- 6 watermelons
- 7 watermelons
- 8 watermelons
- You have 60 pieces of candy. And now, you need to share these candies with 2 of your friends, Andy and Sam. How much would each of them get if you shared your candy equally?
- 100 + 50 = __________
- 50+50+50 = __________
- Sammy has 100 rupees, he brought 10 candies for 10 rupees, 24 bubblegums for 24 rupees and 6 pens for 16 rupees. How much cash does Sammy have left?
- Which is the last month of the year?
- If you have 50 coconuts and you had to share these among your 10 friends, how many would each get if divided the coconuts equally?
- How many corners does this shape have?
Practise This Question