Maths is a crucial subject for Class 10 students, and they should know the syllabus properly to prepare more competently for the board exams. Students can get information about the GSEB Class 10 Maths Syllabus for the current academic year from this article. GSEB Class 10 Maths Syllabus gives an overview of the concepts and topics taught under the subject, for the current academic year.
GSEB Class 10 Textbooks
Preparing for the Class 10 board exams based on the GSEB Class 10 Maths Syllabus for the current academic year, will help the students to ace the exams. Meanwhile, the GSEB Syllabus for 10th Class Maths covers a wide range of interesting concepts and topics such as Real Numbers, Polynomials, Arithmetic Progression, Trigonometry, Circles, Probability and more.
GSEB Class 10 Maths syllabus:
- Chapter 1- Real Numbers
- Chapter 2- Polynomials
- Chapter 3- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4- Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5- Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6- Triangles Solutions
- Chapter 7- Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9- Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10- Circles
- Chapter 11- Constructions
- Chapter 12- Areas Related to Circle
- Chapter 13- Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14- Statistics
- Chapter 15- Probability
From the below table, students can get the list of contents or the list of chapter names of the GSEB textbook of Class 10 Maths that has been prescribed, based on the syllabus.
The syllabus will convey information about the subject and the topics covered under it as well as the marks weightage. This helps the students to plan for their studies in advance. Find here some benefits of GSEB Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics.
Benefits of Knowing Gujarat Board Class 10 Maths Syllabus
- Students can get better acquainted with the topics that will be covered in the exams
- They can also get a better idea of the topics that have been completed in class
- Students can plan their studies in a more effective manner
- Students can prepare ahead for the classes and exams
- Textbooks for the particular class are prescribed to students as per the syllabus