Gujarat Board has successfully completed the HSC and SSC Board exams and the results for these are due to be out soon. The results are usually released in the first week of May. Meanwhile, if students have failed in the board exams or even if they are not satisfied with the GSEB Results, they need not worry. They can now reappear for the GSEB Supplementary Exams 2019 also known as the Purak Examination.
Once the results are officially out, the GSEB HSC Compartmental/Supplementary Time Table 2019 or GSEB Purak Pariksha Time Table 2019 is expected to be made available online at gseb.org in May 2019.
GSEB Class 12 Supplementary Admit Card 2019 is another important document that the students will have to carry if they want to reappear for the exams (or appear for the compartmental/supplementary exams 2019), in case they have failed in the board exams.
Steps to Download Gujarat Board HSC Supplementary Time Table & Admit Card 2019
- Go to GSEB Board official page
- Click on the link for a timetable to open
- Select the academic year of the timetable to view
- Download the Time-Table
- For Admit cards, enter the roll number and other details that are required
- Then download the admit cards
Who can Appear for GSEB Purak Pariksha?
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board have made it clear that for class 12 students only those who failed in one subject will be allowed to reappear for the compartmental/supplementary exams. Also, if a candidate was absent for one or more of the main subjects, then they can retake the exams. Now for SSC students, if anyone failed in two subjects, they are allowed to take the re-exam. However, Students who failed in more than 2 subjects can’t give the supplementary exam.
How to Apply for the GSEB Compartmental/ Supplementary Exam 2019?
Students who need to reappear for the supplementary exams will need to fill in the supplementary examination form. This form will be made available at the official website once the dates for the Re-exams are released.
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Board
- Click on “Recent Announcements” link
- Find the Gujarat Board SSC/HSC(Arts, Commerce and Science) Supplementary Examination Application Link
- Click on the Link to Open the Application portal
- Enter the few details asked for
- After filling in the details, make the payment and submit
- Students can also take a printout of the application for further use
GSEB releases the notification for the supplementary exam immediately after the release of regular exam results. After the supplementary exam notification is out, students can apply for the supplementary exam by contacting the examination branch of their educational institution.