The Canara bank recruits candidates for the posts of Specialist officer such as Backup Administrator, Data Analyst, etc., by conducting online written test, group discussion and interview at various test centres throughout India.
The notification for the Canara bank Specialist officer 2022 exam is awaited. All the information pertaining to the test centres for the upcoming Canara bank SO exam will be available on this page. Aspirants can also check the official website of the Canara bank to get recent updates related to the Specialist officer exam.
Aspirants who are preparing for Government exams can refer to the links given below.
|Sansad TV for UPSC||AIR Spotlight|
|Daily Current Affairs||Gist of Yojana|
|Banking Awareness||Government schemes|
|Daily News Analysis||This Day in History|
List of Canara Bank Specialist Officer Exam Centres
The Canara Bank selects candidates for the position of specialised officer through an online test, group discussion (GD), and interview held at several exam centres across the nation.
A list of exam centres for the online written examination is given in the table below. In the online application form, candidates can specify their preferred exam centre. The exam venue, date and time of the exam and other details are provided in the admit card.
|Exam Centres for the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Online Written Test|
|S.No.||Name of Exam Centres|
Points to Remember: Canara Bank Specialist Officer Exam Centres
- Applicants should carry the original and a copy of the photo identity to the exam centre along with the admit card. Ration Card and Learner’s Driving Licence are not accepted as valid id proofs. The following photo ID proofs are considered valid and accepted at the exam centre:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s ID
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college or university
- Aadhaar or E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Candidates should ensure that the name given in the photo ID proof and the admit card should exactly match. Applicants who have changed their name must produce the Gazette notification or their original marriage certificate.
- Applicants who arrive at the exam centre after the designated reporting time given in the call letter will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Any requests pertaining to changing the exam centre will not be entertained by the bank.
- The Canara bank reserves the right to cancel or change any exam centres for the online test based on administrative feasibility, number of applications, etc.
- Candidates shall, as much as practicable, be assigned to a centre of their choice. However, the bank retains the authority to assign the applicants to any centre other than the one they have chosen.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified via email of the exam venue, time, and date of the exam or group discussion and interview.
- Candidates should check the Bank’s website regularly to get details about the Specialist Officer exam.
Applicants who are preparing for other bank exams can go through the links given below.