The Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is a nationwide government-initiated examination conducted by the Ministry of Education of India. The CTET answer key 2021 reveals the various areas of focus that candidates must emphasise while preparing. It is important to remember that specific criteria need to be taken care of at the time of registration.
With the help of the answer key, aspirants can develop an idea about the score they can expect after they have appeared in the examination. The Answer Key can be helpful for the candidates before the actual result is out.
Candidates can also review the CTET Previous Year Question Papers to analyse the standard of examination and the type of questions that may be asked in the Teacher’s eligibility test.
Kickstart your preparation for upcoming competitive exams now and complement it with the links given below:
Steps to Download or View the CTET Answer Key
Candidates are required to follow these simple steps to download or view the CTET 2021 answer key:
- Candidates must open the official website- ctet.nic.in.
- They should click on the link to the answer key and question paper on the homepage of the official website.
- Students will be redirected to a login page.
- They are to enter their credentials, such as their date of birth, password, etc. and log in.
- Here they can view or download the answer key and refer to it for further use.
The release date for the CTET Answer Key 2022 has not been notified yet by the organisation. However, it can be assumed that the answer key will be released after a month of the examinations, as has been the case for 2021. The CTET examination for 2021 was conducted on 16th December 2021, and on 13th January 2022, the answer keys were released.
Aspirants must also scrutinize the CTET Syllabus and check the section-wise list of topics. This will guide them through the preparation plan for the examination.
CTET Answer Key 2021 Stage-wise Question Division
The CBSE CTET answer key for 2021 reveals that candidates are required to prepare on five primary subjects/ fields of study- Child Development and Pedagogy, Language (I and II), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
In general, the answer key reveals that the question paper is laid out in the following divisions of questions:
- There will be 30 questions relating to Child Development and Pedagogy. Fifteen of these are aimed at developing primary school children, five are devoted to inclusive education, and the remaining ten are related to learning and pedagogy.
- For Language I, there are 30 questions, sub-divided into two categories of 15 questions each.
- For Language II, there are also 30 questions divided into two categories of 15 questions each.
- There are 30 questions from Mathematics. Among them, 15 are from the content of the syllabus (like Geometry, Multiplication, Division, Weight and so on), while the other 15 are from the pedagogical issues.
- Finally, there are 30 questions in the Environmental studies section, half of which are focussed on family and friends, food, shelter, water, travel and the things we do and make. In contrast, the rest are focused on pedagogical issues.
The CTET answer key PDF download format enables candidates to look at and understand the syllabus and the types of questions that frequently appear. Further details about the questions are mentioned below.
Also, aspirants must refer to the links given below to learn more about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test:
Benefits of the CTET Answer Key 2021
By referring to the question papers and answer keys for the 2021 CTET examination and of the ones in years prior, aspirants can:
- Earn a lot of insight into the examination pattern.
- Get a good understanding of how questions are structured in the exam.
- Understand the specific areas within subjects that the questions generally get directed towards. And,
- Learn more about their own ability and merit by comparing their answers to those present in the answer key.
Therefore, the answer key can be highly useful for understanding which areas candidates are required to focus on while preparing for this test. It is recommended that give equal importance to Mathematics, language and all the other sections of the syllabus to ensure success.
Since the competition for the CTET exam and other government level examinations held in the country is very high, candidates must focus on setting up a proper timetable and accordingly strategizing their preparation plan. For the best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article.
For any further exam updates, study material or assistance, aspirants can visit BYJU’S.
Other Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions on CTET Answer Key
Has the CTET answer key of 2021 been released?
The CBSE has not put out any specific date to release yet. However, it is expected to be released on the third week of January 2022.
How can I access the CTET answer key?
The answer keys will be available online. Follow the official website for updates on when and how the authority will release the answer keys. You can also download the Answer Key PDF from there.