Knowing about the exam centre before any exam is essential as it helps you plan your exam day more appropriately. HTET aspirants eagerly wait for the HTET exam centre list to roll out, as it would allow them to know about their travel plans and how accessible the centre is from their location. To avoid any hassles on the examination day, checking your HTET exam centre one day is always advisable. Usually, HTET exam centres may fall within the 50 km range of the candidate’s hometown. The centre name is mentioned on the admit card of the candidate, which can be downloaded from the official website, i.e., www.bseh.org.
Candidates can also visit the linked article and get details about the upcoming government exams that comprise current affairs and general awareness as an important topic in the syllabus.
|Kickstart your competitive exam preparation now and complement it with the links given below:|
HTET Exam Centres 2023
The Board of School Education Haryana reserves the right to create examination centre anywhere in the state of Haryana as well as outside Haryana. However, efforts will be made by the Board to allocate examination centres within the Home District.
In 2019, the total number of applicants who appeared in the HTET 2019 exam centre was 2 lakh 61 thousand and 574. In 2021, 291 examination centres were created for HTET for 1 lakh, 87 thousand, and 951 candidates.
Exam Centre Schedule
If you look at the previous year’s metrics, there was a two-day schedule of HTET exams at the exam centres. A total of 291 different exam centres were set up in the state to avoid students getting delayed in their exams.
Get HTET Exam related details from the links provided below:
|HTET Answer Key||HTET Books|
|HTET Exam Date||HTET Exam Pattern|
|HTET Notification||HTET Result|
|HTET Syllabus||HTET Cut-Off|
HTET Exam Centres: Rules and Management
There are always rules and regulations at every exam centre. Let’s take a look at them:
- Identity Cards for Management People – People involved in the management at all the centres, like CCTV representatives, hammerman, biometric representatives, and others, were issued an identity card by the board across all the state centres to maintain complete discipline and decorum.
- CCTV Cameras across the Centres – There was a proper checking of all the candidates last year with a metal detector through frisking at the main gate. Candidates were allowed only after checking the admit card, so ensure you keep your admit card safe and secure. CCTV closely monitored all the candidates, and Jammers were also installed at all the centres in the state.
- Relaxation for Disabled/Physically Challenged People – Any Blind or Disabled candidate who cannot write and possesses a disability of more than 40% was given relaxation. If they were unable to write, an option was given to them to choose a scribe facility, subsequently with a medical certificate issued by the medical board/CMO. The writer selected by the candidate in this facility needs to contact the board headquarters within the time frame with two passport-size photos and educational qualification copies, which should not be more than 10+2.
- Religious Codes – Religious codes are followed at the centre by the students appearing for the HTET exam at the HTET exam centres. Women candidates are only allowed to wear Mangalsutra, bindi, and vermillion. Other metal things like rings and chain earrings are not allowed, and Sikh candidates are permitted to carry their religious symbols.
- Rules against the Use of Electronic Devices – It is a rule that strict action will be taken if any candidate at the exam centre is found with any electronic device like a calculator, watch, mobile phone, or any prohibited material. FIR can also be lodged against the candidate through the superintendent at the centre.
Therefore, before you go for the exam, ensure you know HTET exam centres’ rules and regulations, and one must abide by them. Exam centres are well-designed for candidates’ welfare, and their main motive is to provide all the candidates with a fair and equal opportunity. Exams are conducted in both morning and evening time. So, candidates must check admit cards carefully to know the centre and timings well in advance.
For the Best preparation strategy for competitive exams, candidates can visit the linked article and get detailed study material and preparation tips to excel in the examination.
Aspirants who shall be appearing for the exam for the first time and are willing to get some preparation tips and study material for the competitive exams can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions on HTET Exam Centres
How do we get to know about HTET Exam centres?
HTET Exam Center is written on the candidate’s admit card with timings.
How far will be the HTET Exam Center?
There is a high probability that the HTET Exam Center may fall within 50 km of the range of the candidate residing in Haryana.
How many were HTET Exam Centres there in 2021?
In 2021, there were a total of 291 HTET Exam Centres.
Are mobile phones allowed at the HTET Exam Center?
Mobile phones or any other prohibited electronic device is strictly not allowed at the HTET Exam Center. If found, strict action such as FIR could be lodged through the Center Superintendent.
How can a candidate choose a HTET Exam Center?
When logins into the portal, the candidate then gets three options to choose the HTET Exam Center.
|Bank Exams||SSC Exams|
|Insurance Exams||RRB Exams|
|Government Exams after 12th||Upcoming Bank Exams|
|List of Regional Rural Banks in India||Bank Exams preparation|