RBSE 10th Board is responsible for conducting the Class 10 Board Exams in the state of Rajasthan. RBSE Class 10 is a very crucial year for the students, not only because this is the very first time that the students appear for any Public Board Exams, but also because their passing marks in the Public Board Exam determines their entry into higher Classes. The RBSE 10th Board is also responsible for formulating the Rajasthan Board Class 10 Syllabus, designing the curriculum and performing other activities related to the smooth functioning of the Classes.
Table of Contents
- Latest Updates
- About the RBSE 10th Board
- Overview of the RBSE 10th Board 2021-22
- RBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
- RBSE 10th Board Exam Statistics
- Why solve the RBSE 10th Board Previous Years Papers
Find details about the RBSE 10th Board from this page. We have updated information about the RBSE 10th Exam and study materials. Reading up these updates and the details provided about the 10th Rajasthan Board, including access to RBSE 10th Class Board Exam resources and study material, will help the students to ace the Board Exams.
- The Rajasthan Education Board has released the time-table for the Class 10 Board Examinations, 2022.
- The Answer Key of the STATE LEVEL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION (STSE)- 2021 is out on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, is out.
- The RBSE has postponed the NTSE-Stage -I until further notice.
- The RBSE has issued a notification regarding giving scholarships to students of AY 2021 and renewing the scholarships of students from the years 2017-2020.
About the RBSE 10th Board
Rajasthan Board for Secondary Education (RBSE) is a Board of education in Rajasthan which came into force in 1957. It is at the state level and is facilitated by the Government of Rajasthan, centred in Ajmer. The mission of the Board is to provide quality education while aiding the overall development of students of Classes 1 to 12.
Approximately 11 lakh students appear for the Board Examinations every year. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan conducts two of these crucial Examinations, one at the RBSE 10th level and other at Class 12 level. The RBSE generally conducts Examinations in the month of March every year.
Functions of the RBSE 10th Board
The RBSE 10th Board performs the following activities:
- Forming, and implementing the rules and regulations in accordance with the guidelines set by the State and Central board
- Implementing the syllabus/curriculum of all the grades
- Implementing the exam schedule, textbooks and type
- Creation of textbooks and conduction of examinations
Overview of the RBSE 10th Board 2021-22
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 10th Examination, 2022|
|Conducted by||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
|Exam Dates||31.03.2022 – 26.04.2022|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Students||Around 11.5 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||May/June 2022|
RBSE 10th Board Exam Resources
Surfing through this article will provide you access to the following:
RBSE 10th Board Exam Statistics
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the RBSE 10th Board Secondary Exams has roughly been more than 10 lakhs. The numbers showed an increasing trend and in the year 2021, 12,55,385 students appeared for their RBSE 10th Board Exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the Secondary Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in RBSE 10th Board has been around 80%. In 2018, 79.86% of the students passed, and this percentage remained similar in 2019, where 79.85% of the students passed. The percentage increased slightly in 2020 when 80.61% of the students passed. However, in 2021, 99.56% of the students appearing for the RBSE 10th Board exams had successfully qualified. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage|
Why solve the RBSE 10th Board Previous Years Papers?
The advantage of solving and practising questions from RBSE 10th Board previous years is that at many occasions, Examiners prefer picking questions from previous years as they find it to be important. Also, makes a student confident to face Exams along with better management of time.
Examinations may have an intimidating impact on some, while for others, it can be a smooth ride as they solve and practice papers. Shedding light on a few advantages of solving RBSE 10th Board sample papers:
- Better management of time
- Boosts confidence
- Scope for improvement in areas requiring attention
Other study material available at BYJU’S includes the Rajasthan Board Class 10 Maths Paper and previous year Science Papers.