The RBSE 12th Board is responsible for conducting the 12th grade Board Exams in the state. In Rajasthan state, the final year of Higher Secondary Education is known as Class 12, and is officially known as the Senior Secondary Exams. The responsibility of setting the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Syllabus and conducting the exams lies with the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
Table of Contents
- Latest Updates
- About the RBSE 12th Board
- RBSE 12th Board Subjects
- Overview of the RBSE 12th Board 2021-22
- RBSE 12th Board Exam Resources
- RBSE 12th Board Exam Statistics
- The Rajasthan Education Board has released the time-table for the Class 12 Board Examinations, 2022.
- The RBSE 12th Board has postponed the Class 12 Practical Examinations, 2022, that were previously scheduled to be held from 17.01.2022, due to the rising COVID cases.
- The RBSE has declared the results for Sarvodaya Examination, 2022.
- The Answer Key of the STATE LEVEL TALENT SEARCH EXAMINATION (STSE)- 2021 is out on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, is out.
- The RBSE has postponed the NTSE-Stage -I until further notice.
- The RBSE has issued a notification regarding giving scholarships to students of AY 2021 and renewing the scholarships of students from the years 2017-2020.
About the RBSE 12th Board
Established in 1957, the Secondary Education Board is under the jurisdiction of the Department of Education of the Rajasthan State Government. It is headquartered in Ajmer. It controls both RBSE 10th and 12th. RBSE 12th Class is a very crucial year and acing the board exams requires commitment and hard work. Acing the board exams of the RBSE Class 12 is the stepping stone to entering the higher Classes and professional courses.
RBSE 12th exams are public exams and students have to prepare well for these exams. Students can practise hard with the help of these RBSE 12th Board study materials and resources mentioned below in this article.
Functions of the RBSE 12th Board
The RBSE 12th Board performs the following activities:
- Organising the Exams for Classes 11-12.
- Formulating the syllabus of the respective grades, keeping in view the SCERT norms.
- Designing the curriculum for the Academic Years in accordance with the prevailing conditions.
- Ensuring smooth running of the sessions.
RBSE 12th Board Subjects
|Hindi Compulsory||English Compulsory||Accountancy||Business Studies||Physics||Chemistry||Biology|
|Maths||Economics||Political Science||Business Education||History||Geography||English Literature|
|Hindi Literature||Urdu Literature||Sindhi Literature||Gujarati Literature||Punjabi Literature||Rajasthani Literature||Persian Literature|
|Music||Tabla||Kathak Dance||Painting||Home Science||Sociology||Philosophy|
|Psychology||Physical Education||Environmental Science|
Among all the streams in Class 12 of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Science and Maths are the most competitive with admissions to Engineering and Medical colleges at stake. You will find our dedicated pages related to these RBSE 12th subjects particularly useful.
Overview of the RBSE 12th Board 2021-22
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 12th Examination, 2022|
|Conducted by||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
|Exam Dates||24.03.2022 – 26.04.2022|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Number of Students||Around 8.5 lakhs|
|Tentative Result Date||May/June 2022|
RBSE 12th Board Exam Resources
Students of RBSE 12th Board begin their preparations early, and it usually starts with obtaining and understanding the syllabus. The next step is to acquire various resources such as prescribed textbooks, additional reference materials, question papers from previous exams, and marking scheme of every subject. Students can find all such important resources here required for the RBSE 12th Board Exams.
RBSE 12th Board Exam Resources for Class 11
|RBSE Class 11 Syllabus||RBSE Exam Pattern|
|Rajasthan Board Class 11 Books||RBSE Solutions For Class 11|
|RBSE Class 11 Previous Years Question Papers|
RBSE 12th Board Exam Resources for Class 12
Preparation for RBSE 12th Board Exams
Understanding the marking scheme forms the crux of planning and strategizing for the crucial RBSE 12th Board exams. A thorough analysis of marks allocation to each of the topics and the distribution of objective, short-answer, essay type questions, enables the students to optimise their time and energy. You could also classify the questions based on individual chapters, so you know which chapters require more preparation time.
RBSE 12th Board Exam Statistics
- Total Number of Students: The average number of students appearing for the RBSE 12th Board Senior Secondary Exams has roughly been around 8.5 lakhs. The numbers showed a slight increase in the year 2019, when 8,69,339 students appeared for their RBSE Class 12 Board Exams. Here is a comparison of the number of students appearing for the RBSE 12th Board Sr. Secondary Exams over the last few years.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared|
- Overall Passing Percent: The performance of students in RBSE 12th Board has been around 90%. In 2018, 88.87% of the students passed, and this percentage increased in 2019, where 90.78% of the students passed. The percentage increased further in 2020 when 92.38% of the students passed in the RBSE 12th Board. However, in 2021, 99.48% of the students appearing for the Sr. Secondary Class 12 Board exams had successfully qualified. Below is a comparison of the passing percentage of the students year-wise.
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys Pass Percentage||Girls Pass Percentage|
Students can also refer to other resources of the Rajasthan Senior Secondary Board from BYJU’S. Stay tuned for more notifications.