Mathematics is one of the scoring subjects. It’s just a game of hero or zero. If you have practiced the similar type of questions then only you could be able to attempt it during exams otherwise not. So, practising different types of maths problem plays a vital role in the preparation. And one of the best ways to do this is to solve the previous years’ question papers. By solving the question papers, you will also come to know where are you making silly mistakes and losing the marks. So, to help you evaluate your Rajasthan Board 12th maths preparation level we have compiled the Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Maths Question Papers here for you. Download these question papers and start practising them at least one month before your board exams.
Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Maths Question Papers
Students can download the mathematics RBSE Class 12 Previous question papers for the year 2010 to 2018 from the table below.
How to Solve RBSE Class 12 Previous Years Maths Question Papers?
Follow the steps below while solving the maths question papers.
- Allocate full time of 3 hrs and 15 mins to yourself to solve a question paper and finish it in that time duration only.
- Practise these question papers seriously. Consider this paper as if you are attempting the actual mathematics paper.
- While practising the question papers, don’t see the answers from RBSE class 12 textbook. Be honest to yourself.
- After finishing the question paper, evaluate your answer sheet.
- Check where you committed mistakes and try not to repeat it.
- Work on your weak areas.
Hope you find this information on “Rajasthan Board Class 12 Previous Years Maths Question Papers” useful. Stay tuned for further updates on Rajasthan Board Exam. To access interactive Maths and Science Videos download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube Channel.