Students who are confused where to start class 11 Physics preparation for Rajasthan Board exam then they should take a look at the Syllabus. Class 11 Physics set the base for class 12 covering a wide range of topics. Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics Syllabus impart important details about the physics subject to the students. Moreover, it sets the base for teachers to decide on the study material, books, projects, assignments, assessment tests and so on for Class 11 student.
Overview of Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics Syllabus
The RBSE Class 11 syllabus for Physics comprises of total of 10 units. Have a look at the marks distribution of each unit. However to get the detailed RBSE Syllabus for class 11 Physics, click on the link below.
This marks distribution will help students when they study from the Rajasthan Board Class 11 Textbook of Physics.
Overview Rajasthan Board Class 11 Physics Practical Syllabus
Practicals play an important role in class 11 curriculum. Students grasp the concepts easily when they perform the Physics practicals. Also, the practical constitute 30 marks which should not be neglected. It will directly impact the final scores of students. Mentioned below is the weightage of RBSE Class 11 Physics Practical Syllabus. Go through it once and to download the detailed practical syllabus of Rajasthan board class 11 visit the link below.
Highlights of RBSE Class 11 Physics Syllabus
Rajasthan Board Physics Syllabus for Class 11 is created by the BSER, which has been acclaimed for its work towards the promotion and growth of Secondary Education in Rajasthan. An effective class 11 physics syllabus mainly focus on these couple of points:
- Give clear and concise information to the students about the subject and the academic year.
- Provide insights of number of experiments to be conducted in Physics lab.
- Give details about units, chapters and subtopic of physics.
- Give clear indication as to what it is expected from a student to successfully complete the course.
- Tell students about the marks distribution and give an indication as to how it is done.
- Will help students to prepare ahead with better time management.
Keep Learning and stay tuned for the latest updates on Rajasthan Board Exam. Moreover, students can access interactive lessons and videos of Maths and Science through BYJU’S Tablet/App.