Rajasthan Class 11 is also crucial for students who are desirous of going ahead with their studies and have plans to opt for a professional career in the future. These class 11 students in Rajasthan like every other class are being assessed every year on their performance using the study materials and resources produced by the Rajasthan Board. Details about the Board is given below.
4th December of 1957 saw the birth of BSER or rather the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, which later moved to Ajmer in the year 1961. Over thousands of schools, especially the Government Schools in Rajasthan are currently functioning under this Board. At the same time, some Institutions are also functioning under this board.
Meanwhile, the BSER is equally responsible for smooth operations of exams such as Vocational Exams for Class 9, Class 10 Secondary and Vocational Exam, Class 11 Vocational Exams, Higher Secondary 2nd year Exams for Arts/Commerce or Science Stream, Praveshika Pariksha, Varishtha Upadhyay Pariksha (10+2)(Sanskrit Shiksha), 12th standard board exams and Regular State Talent Search Exam and so.
Responsibilities of Board
- State educational board is responsible for creating policies
- Board is responsible to check if a policy is efficient enough
- Board is also in charge of reviewing the policies and implementing it
- Board is in charge of reviewing, modifying and enhancing educational programs as required
- Board is advised by the committee members and staff alike
- Board will also counsel the staff and committee when required
Best way to crack the Rajasthan Class 11 exams
Students who prepare ahead of time for exams and don’t leave studies to last minute find it easy to ace the exams. They need to keep a calm mind and do the exams well. The results of Class 11 is important as it also helps students to keep with the developing educational system
- Study well and ahead of time
- Study whatever is taken in class that day itself, so that exam time is for revision
- Start with the revisions a month ahead
- Focus on exams and be relaxed for the exam
- Never approach the exam with fear
- Stay calm and refresh your mind for exams
- Be confident and never do your exam in a hurry
- Practice Question Papers and learn to manage time in an efficient way
For a comprehensive list of resources and downloadable examination materials, you can come here to BYJU’S.