The moment you finish up with GRE General Test, you might be thinking ‘How to send my GRE General Test scores to the selected universities?’ or ‘How can I send my GRE Score to colleges?’
To initiate with the process let’s remember the following features of the GRE General Test.
- After qualifying this, you can take admission into any Graduate or Management Universities.
- The test is carried out in 160 countries and more than 1000 test centers.
- The test can be attempted in Paper Adaptive or Computer Adaptive formats.
- The GRE Test time is 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- The test score is valid for five years.
- The test score in Verbal and Quant range on a 130-170 scale, with one point increments.
- The test scores for AWA range on a 0-6 scale, with one point increments as well.
Let’s start with the process of sending the GRE Test score to the shortlisted colleges. We’ll give you a clear picture on how to send your GRE scores to universities.
How to send GRE General Test Score to Universities, if you took the Computer adaptive test?
In Computer Adaptive test, the moment you finish the test, your GRE test score appears on the screen. It is the total score of verbal and quant section excluding the AWA section. You can forward all your scores to the four colleges you have selected at the time of registration free of cost
On the test day, you can forward your previous GRE score, under the tab:
- Most Recent— Send your scores from your current test administration.
- All — Send your scores from all General Test administrations in the last five years.
One week after the test, you can send your final GRE score including the AWA score which will be updated in your personal GRE Account. You can send your GRE scores to more colleges at an additional cost of US$27.
After test day, you can send additional score reports for a fee and select from these options for each report you’d like to send:
- Most Recent — Send your scores from your most recent test administration.
- All — Send your scores from all test administrations in the last five years.
- Any — Send your scores from one OR as many test administrations as you like from the last five years.
How to send GRE General Test Score to universities, if you took the Paper adaptive test?
For the paper adaptive test, you can send your GRE score to four colleges you filled up at the time of registration. The procedure followed for the paper based test is similar to what is followed for the computer adaptive test . In both the cases, you can take the help of SELECT SCORE which is the option which allows you to choose which of your GRE scores to send to the colleges you have shortlisted.
BYJU’S will be glad to help you in your GRE preparation journey. You can ask for any assistance related to GRE from us by just giving a missed call at +918884544444, or you can drop an SMS. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.