As students are introduced to new concepts at the higher primary stage of school education, they begin to learn a host of complex topics that will stay with them for the rest of their student years. The Madhya Pradesh Class 6 Science syllabus give us a good preview of what the state education board has to offer. For the first time in their student life, students will study the science subjects under three separate streams – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The MP Board Class 6 Science syllabus is designed to inculcate the importance of protecting our environment at a very young age. It also endeavours the students to start appreciating the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle by introducing topics such as Health and Hygiene, and Balanced Diet.
Here’s the 2020-2021 syllabus for MP Board Class 6 Science subjects.
MP Board Class 6 Science 2020-2021 Syllabus
- Chapter 1 Food: Where Does it Come from?
- Chapter 2 Components of Food
- Chapter 3 Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 4 Sorting Materials into Groups
- Chapter 5 Separation of Substances
- Chapter 6 Changes Around Us
- Chapter 7 Getting to know Plants
- Chapter 8 Body Movements
- Chapter 9 The Living Organisms and their Surrounding
- Chapter 10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Chapter 11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Chapter 12 Electricity and Circuits
- Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
- Chapter 14 Water
- Chapter 15 Air Around Us
- Chapter 16 Garbage In, Garbage Out
Chapter names of Class 6 Science Syllabus-2019 Details
|Force and Motion|
|Work, Energy, and Machines|
|Nature of Matter|
|Separation of Substances|
|Changes Around Us|
|Forests and Our Life|
|Living and Non-Living Things|
|Conservation and Preservation of Food Stuff|
|Parts of Plants and Their Functions|
|Soil, Seeds, and Fertilizers|