Preparing for the GATE exams can be challenging. Here, below in this article, we have listed out the GATE 2018 question paper. Candidates can refer to the links mentioned in these tables to know about all questions that appear in the GATE 2018 question paper with solution. Knowing the solutions will also enable the candidates to gauge their performance. Practising this GATE 2018 Question Paper with Solution pdf will also help the candidate get an idea about their exam preparation level.
While there are 27 papers for the GATE exams, a candidate can appear for either one or two subject papers. Meanwhile, for the candidates who select two papers, the combination must be from the approved list of combinations and subject to the availability of infrastructure and date. GATE previous year papers are also subject to availability on the official websites. Students can solve these 2018 GATE question paper, and face the exams confidently.
GATE 2018 Question Paper with Solution
However, for the convenience of the candidates, we have compiled here the subject-wise links to access the GATE 2018 question paper with answers. Click on the respective link to access the PDF format for the question paper of the preferred subject.
Download GATE 2018 Question Paper PDFs
- GATE 2018 Maths Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Physics Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Chemistry Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Civil Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Civil Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Electrical Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Electronics Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Computer Science Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Instrumentation Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2018 Architecture and Planning Question Papers
Benefits of Solving GATE 2018 Previous Year Question Papers
Referring to the GATE 2018 question paper pattern is the best way to get an idea about the marking scheme and the types of questions asked. Solving question papers also helps to give an overview of these details. Find other benefits to solving papers below:
- It helps to boost time management and speed
- Solving papers help with performance analysis
- Helps to enhance confidence
- Helps to understand the difficulty level of questions asked
Know more about the GATE Exams and its resources from BYJU’S. Stay tuned and access more information.
Note: We are in the process of updating the solutions for the question paper.