GATE 2019 Question Papers was released by IIT Madras. The candidates who are looking for admission to M. Tech via GATE exams should practise more GATE question papers of the respective subject. Here, in this article, we have made available the GATE 2019 Question Paper. Candidates can quickly get an idea about the type of GATE questions, weightage given to each section, marking scheme and other essential aspects of GATE exams by solving these GATE 2019 Previous Year Question Papers. Practising these GATE Question Paper 2019 is the best way to face the exams more confidently.
Candidates can click on the links provided to access the GATE 2019 Question Paper with solutions for the respective subjects. GATE 2019 Exams had 27 question papers and a candidate can appear either in one or two subject papers. For the candidates who opt for two papers, the combination must be from the approved list of combinations and subject to the availability of infrastructure and dates.
GATE Question Paper 2019 – Download Free PDF
Accessing these GATE 2019 Question Paper will help the students to perform well in the exams. Download the PDF formats of the respective subject papers with solutions from the links mentioned below in the list.
Download GATE 2019 Question Paper PDFs
- GATE 2019 Maths Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Physics Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Chemistry Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Mechanical Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Civil Engineering Paper 1 Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Civil Engineering Paper 2 Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Electrical Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Electronics Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Computer Science Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Instrumentation Engineering Question Papers
- GATE 2019 Architecture and Planning Question Papers
Benefits of solving GATE Question Papers 2019
Solving the GATE Previous Year Question Paper 2019 helps the candidates get an idea about the type of questions that can be asked in the exams. Meanwhile, find other benefits to solving the GATE exam question paper 2019 below:
- Get an overview of the marks’ weightage given to topics and sections
- It helps the candidates to improve on their ability to solve tricky problems
- Solving papers enable candidates to manage time better
- The speed of solving the papers will also increase
- Also helps to enhance a critical eye for details
To know more about the GATE Exams and to get access to more GATE resources or study materials, stay tuned with BYJU’S.
Note: We are in the process of updating the solutions for the question paper.