What Is The Full Form Of WP?
The Full Form Of WP is WordPress
WordPress is one of the most famous and easiest ways to create a blogging platform or website. It is an open-source content management system. The PHP language plays an important role in this online website creation tool WP. This platform is famous because of its simplicity and striking features. It is one of the powerful content management systems that allows non-technical users to publish their content easily.
History Of WordPress
WordPress was first released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, American developer Matt Mullenweg and English developer Mike Little.
What can WordPress do?
This astonishing open source content management system is used to develop different types of websites. Whether it is a blogging website, e-commerce website, business website, or any other portfolio website, WordPress is the best platform to proceed with. It enables you to host and develop websites. WordPress comprises some plugins and templates so you can customize any website according to your business needs.
Features of WordPress
- It comprises an SEO feature that will be beneficial for you to rank the website.
- With WP you don’t have to fret about installation as it has easy installation and upgrades.
- It contains various plugins and templates.
- WordPress includes several languages.
- It comes with the comments feature.
- It is a very user friendly platform.
Advantages of WordPress
- It is a free and open-source content management system
- It is very easy to use and comes with an audience-friendly interface that is beneficial for novices.
- We can use WordPress on multiple platforms like android and ios mobile
- Provides a variety of themes, plugins and templates.
Disadvantages of WordPress
- In WordPress you will require plugins for further features
- You have to handle new theme and plugin updates
- The page speed is slow in WP because of all the added plugins and oversaturated databases.
- WordPress only offers limited SEO optimizing features so the SEO ranking of the website might suffer.
- Website security is another point that can affect. Due to the popularity of WordPress, it is the main target for spammers.