The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. was established after the merger of Hyderabad Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. and Andhra State Cooperative Bank Ltd. and was functional from 4th August 1963. Later, in 2014, the state of Andhra Pradesh was bifurcated into Telangana and Residual Andhra Pradesh, and so was the bank. The Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank is now functioning from its headquarters in Vijayawada.
The Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank (APCOB) has released the announcement of 243 vacancies for the post of Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants in Andhra Pradesh District Cooperative Banks. The recruitment notification is available on the official website for various District Cooperative Central Banks.
Candidates can also check out the comprehensive List of Cooperative Banks in India, regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and are registered under the States Cooperative Societies Act at the linked article.
For information regarding the banking sector in general and the various Bank Exams conducted in the country, visit the linked article.
APCOB Recruitment General Information
APCOB Recruitment Notification For Different District Cooperative Banks
|District Cooperative Bank
|Recruitment Notification Link
|Guntur DCCB Assistant Manager
|Guntur DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
|Kakinada DCCB Assistant Manager
|Kakinada DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
|Nellore DCCB Assistant Manager
|Nellore DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
|Kurnool DCCB Assistant Manager
|Kurnool DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
|Kadapa DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
|Anantapur DCCB Assistant Manager
|Anantapur DCCB Staff Assistant / Clerks
Application Process for APCOB Recruitment
The Application process for APCOB recruitment can be done online by following these steps.
- Open the official website of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank (apcob.org/careers/)
- Browse through the different notifications under the tab “careers”
- Click on the link under “Recruitment of Assistant Managers and Staff Assistants in the DCCBs of A.P.”
- The link opens up a new page in a separate window with links for different District Cooperative Banks
- Select and click on the link of the District to which you are interested in applying
- The link will open in a new window with the official website of that specific District Cooperative Bank
- Click on Notifications
- Click on the link “Apply online for Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager”
- The link will open in a new window with the login box
- Enter your details in the form
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Pay the application fee
Please Note: The online application is currently closed for the 2021 recruitment, and the online application process for 2022 shall restart once the official notification is released.
|Kickstart your IDBI and other banking sector examinations preparation now and complement it with the links given below:
APCOB Recruitment Important Dates
|Online Application Date
|19th November 2021
|Last Date of Application
|3rd December 2021
|Tentative Online Examination Date
|Examination Result Date
|20th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for APCOB Recruitment
|Graduation from reputed University
60% aggregate marks
55% aggregate marks for Commerce Graduate
Candidates with Post Graduation in Statistics or Economics are preferred.
|Graduate in any discipline from reputed University
Knowledge of English and Telugu is essential.
Computer knowledge is essential.
|Rs. 33,000 per month
|Rs. 24,000 per month
- The salaries mentioned are based on previous salaries for the post.
- Apart from the salary, positions under these scales also receive allowances like Medical Allowance, Reimbursement of Telephone Bill, Conveyance Allowance. In addition, they also receive other benefits like P.F., Leave Encashment, Medical Aid, and LTC.
APCOB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Candidates willing to apply for the post of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant should pay an application fee while submitting the application form. The form will not be considered without the payment of the application fee.
- General and BC Category:- Rs. 590
- SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS Category :- Rs 413
To know more about the various other Banking, National, and International Organisations, you can turn to BYJU’S for assistance.
|Other Related Links
|Types of Banks in India
|Banking Sector Reforms & Acts
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
|History of Banking in India
|Non-Banking Financial Institutions
Frequently Asked Questions on APCOB Recruitment
What is the last application date for APCOB recruitment 2021?
The last date for the APCOB recruitment application was 3rd December 2021.
Where can I find the link for an online application?
You can find the link of various District Cooperative Banks on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank, under the careers tab.
What is the selection process for APCOB recruitment?
The selection process of candidates includes online tests and interviews.