The final stage in the recruiting process of IBPS PO exam is the interview. The candidates clearing the Mains exam will be called for the interview. This is a very crucial stage since the candidates are not only judged based on their knowledge but is also judged based on their personality and etiquettes.
Here some strategies to crack the IBPS PO interview are mentioned to help the aspirants clear the interview with ease.
- Be punctual and well-dressed:It is very important for any aspirant to be on time for the interview. It is better to be early than late. Also, do dress properly in well-ironed formals and properly polished shoes.
- Be polite, confident and grateful:Greet the panelists with a proper handshake and be extremely polite while conversing. Be confident while speaking and keep the conversation engaging.
- Never lie:The bio-data should only contain the truth. The panelists can easily identify the lies while conversing and that is really a bad impression.
- Stay updated: The panelists often ask about the new reforms and modifications about various banking and finance related topics. Also knowing about various banks and other related issues, acts and terms are a must.
- Think before speaking:It is always good to take a moment pause and think before jumping to any unnecessary statements. Never give any controversial religious or social statement. Never discuss any personal issues too. Just make sure to keep a short pause and not a long awkward silence.
- Maintain proper body posture:Maintaining a good body posture is very crucial during the interview. Sit straight and avoid leaning.
It is always advisable to carry a pen during the interview and be calm and composed while speaking. These things are all that is required to clear the interview and get one of the most sought after bank jobs.
For more such tips on bank exams, visit Byju’s.