Most of the candidates are interested in taking the SBI clerk examination 2017, The State Bank of India and the SBI clerk 2017 exam will be in the month of May or June. Then the SBI clerk exam notification will be released in the month of April 2017. State Bank of India is providing more number of posts in the SBI Clerk section.
Here we are providing the information regarding the exam notification of the SBI CLERK Prelims and Mains examination:
All the eligible candidates who are interested in taking the SBI Clerk exam 2017 and the qualified applicants are eligible to take the test. The prelims exam notification will be released in the month of April 2017. The candidates who are qualified in the prelims exam are can take the SBI clerk mains exam 2017. The SBI Clerk mains exam 2017 will be held in last week of the June 2017 (tentative)
The important dates for the SBI Clerk 2017 are given below:
Here are the important dates and the notifications regarding the SBI Clerk examination 2017. As most of the candidates are have a problem with the notifications and the exam dates so here are the complete and clear details about the SBI Clerk exam 2017.
|S.NO||SBI CLERK 2017 EXAM EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|1||Online Application form will be available||1st week of April 2017|
|2||Last date to apply||4th week of April 2017|
|3||Admit card will be available||3rd week of May 2017|
|4||SBI Clerk 2017 Exam (Prelims)||4th week of May 2017|
|5||Preliminary exam result||3rd week of June 2017|
|6||SBI Clerk 2017 Mains exam||4th week of July 2017|
|7||Mains exam result||4th week of July 2017|
|8||Issues Admit card for interview||2nd week of August 2017|
|9||Interview||4th week of August 2017|
|10||Final result||4th Week of September 2017|
The application fee for the SBI CLERK examination 2017:
Based on the categories of the candidates there is a fee structure. On the basis of these elements, only the application is provided. So here we are providing the fee structure so that candidates can understand it properly.
|1||SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS||100/- ( Intimation charges only)|
|2||General and OBC||600/- ( Application fee including intimation charges)|
The complete stepwise procedure for filling up the application form of SBI Clerk Examination 2017:
Follow these simple guidelines to complete the online application process for SBI Clerk examination 2017
- The candidates who are willing to take the SBI Clerk exam 2017 must have the valid mail id. And it should be active until the end of the application process.
- With the use of the mail id, you can get the admit card and the notifications regarding the examination.
- Candidates must have a photograph and the signature and these should be in the correct format as per the instructions are given below.
- The photograph should be of recent and in any case of morphing the particular candidate’s application is rejected.
- The photograph dimensions should be of 200 * 300 pixels (preferred) and file to be 20kb-50kb.
- The candidate have to sign the signature on the white paper with black ink pen.
- The dimensions to be of 140 * 60 pixels and the file to be 10kb-20kb.