State Bank of India is one of the largest financial and banking sectors in India which recruits approximately 2200 employees for Probationary Officers every year. The SBI PO CWE has 2 rounds, Preliminary and Mains. Good preparation is very important for cracking this exam. Along with solving online mock tests, candidates must use the right course and right books for the exam so that they can clear the SBI PO exam easily.
Study Material and Books for SBI PO Exam
For preparing well for the exam, candidates must choose the right book and right online course. Byju’s provide SBI PO courses and study materials for aspiring candidates so that aspirants do not spend much time and money on buying books which are unnecessary for them. Here are some of the reasons why candidates should refer Byju’s courses and study materials.
The Byju’s courses and books cover the entire syllabus of SBI PO along with test series which include mock papers, previous year’s paper which will give the candidate an idea about the nature of questions, exam pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
The Byju’s courses contain inbuilt video lectures and mock tests which are available offline. These study materials provided by Byju’s can help aspirants to prepare for SBI PO Exam at his/her own convenient time.
Aspirants can view course lecture and study materials even when they are working using Byju’s courses and can also get access to demo courses on SBI PO before enrolling.
These courses are made by professional authors having experience in the banking sector and have dealt with preparation and teaching for bank exams like SBI PO.
Special Features of Byju’s Courses
- The product has complete syllabus coverage through videos. It also has information about the exam, question pattern and all notifications and news on SBI PO.
- Byju’s provide topic wise learning which help aspirants to start from the basic level which can clear all their concepts and doubts. It also tracks candidate’s progress, so that a candidate can judge himself where he/she need improvement.
- Byju’s helps candidates to customize their own study plan and timetable so that aspirants can focus on his/her weak sections and polish the strong sections. It also helps aspirants to learn about time management.
- Byju’s provide candidates with topic wise test along with mock papers and previous year’s question papers so that aspirants can be accustomed to the exam pattern and also check his/her progress.
- The course also provides shortcuts, tips and tricks on SBI PO Exam which helps aspirants to solve problems in no time.
With the study material mentioned and the features provided the aspiring candidates will have an idea on the preparation required. The candidates should also have a clear idea of the SBI PO Syllabus pattern which will help in their preparation.
To know more about SBI PO, Visit Byju’s.