Candidates, it’s time to know what IBPS wants from you guys for clearing the exam, Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is an autonomous body that is set up with a motto to evolve and implement world class process of assessment and selection of personnel for the different banking sectors. Over the years the Institute of Banking Personnel has gained a reputation for recruiting a huge number of candidates.
Now the question arises, what’s the thing required to crack the IBPS PO Exam?
Here are the solution guys! You just have to follow the following tips, then you will find all your answers, here you go with the tips:
- Know IBPS PO Syllabus: First, you should know the syllabus for the examination you are appearing for, IBPS PO examination syllabus is divided into two sets: Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination.
Prelims examination consists of 30 marks for English Language, 30 marks for Quantitative Aptitude and 35 marks for Reasoning.
Mains examination consists of English Language of 40 marks, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning for 50 marks each and Computer Knowledge of 20 marks.
- Section wise preparation: This will help you to complete your preparation for each section before the exam, you have to prepare more for two sections by practising that are quantitative aptitude and reasoning. The rest three sections are English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge requires preparation accordingly.
- Determine sectional weight age: Not all the candidates who crack the examination are perfect in all areas. Their key point is that they know their strength and weaknesses. They accordingly utilize their strength and strengthen their weaknesses successfully. This can be done by knowing your weakness. There are total five sections English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Computer knowledge, scoring only overall marks is not enough you have to score sectional marks too. Start working on your weakness by strengthening it.
- Read Newspaper: This is the study package, if candidates have the habit of reading the newspaper daily it will enhance their reading skills and by reading an English newspaper it will help them at the time of examination in solving the English language section in reading comprehension. This also keeps them updated about the things going on in the country and the whole world which will enhance their current affair skills which are helpful in General awareness section, it will also increase your communication skills.
- Learn by Doing: Candidates must learn from what they are doing for example if one is solving a mock paper he/she might get some problem in solving the questions or getting an issue of time management, so they should learn from this and try to reduce their mistakes.
- Solve test papers & Daily Mock Test: Banking exams are based on speed, accuracy and clear concept and one can score high marks in this examination only by time management and clear concepts and this can be done by solving the Mock papers and previous year’s question papers daily. Daily practice of questions and mock papers will present you a clear idea of your preparation.
IBPS PO Syllabus is not vast it just needs practice and time management daily practice will lead you to success only.
These are some suggestive ways through which you can crack the IBPS PO examination.
For more updates and practice, tips stay tuned with Byju’s.