State Bank of India has come up with the idea of recruiting candidates for a new post, that is S.B.I junior Associate for Customer Support and Sales (C.S.S). This post is under the Clerical group. It is a different post from S.B.I Clerk as the Junior Associates are needed to carry out marketing activities also. S.B.I has declared 18855 vacancies for the post of Junior Associate for the year 2017.
About S.B.I Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) Job Profile
This post comes under the Clerk group of S.B.I Recruitment. The people hired for these posts are the one who will come in contact with the customers of the bank directly.
The job profile of the Junior Associate includes the following:
- The bank related enquires of the customers are required to be dealt by them.
- The proper functioning of the Deposit Counters and Cash Withdrawals are to be handled by them.
- The Bank products and services such as loans, deposits, schemes are marketed by these junior associates.
- The documentation work and all the technical work like tallying, maintaining data and records, doing data entries and a lot more are to be done by the junior associates.
- These Junior Associates can also be asked to meet the customers those who want to meet outside the bank and also to call and reach the customers. So, their requirement is to learn all the operations in details and also to have a friendly attitude towards customers.
The candidates those who are interested in SBI Junior Associate are required to fill up an online form present in the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Associate Posts
- Educational Qualification : The candidates applying for this post must have the graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit : The minimum age for appearing for this post is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years.
Selection Pattern for S.B.I junior Associate
Step 1 : Preliminary Examination
Step 2 : Mains Examination
Step 3 : Personal Interview (P.I)
Note: The candidates who are finally selected are judged by their marks that are obtained in the Mains and the performance in their Interviews. The ratio of the marks for the Mains Examination to that of the Interview is 80 : 20.
Application Fees for the post of Junior Associate
- General/Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Rs. 600
- Scheduled Caste (S.C)/Scheduled Tribe (S.T) – Rs.100
Candidates should know about the job profile before applying to the job, so here is the details of SBI Junior Associate. For more details,notifications and study materials for bank exams contact our experts at 09243500460 or visit Byju’s.