State Bank Of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 is providing about 2403 vacant positions. The SBI PO exam application has mainly five steps they are:
- Uploading of scanned photograph and signature.
- Filling up the basic details.
- Previewing the application form.
- Payment of the application fee.
Candidates must have to ensure before applying for the examination that whether they are eligible for the exam or not and candidates who are willing to take the exam must have a valid mail ID and they must ensure that the email id remains active during the declaration of result. This is important because, with the help of the mail id, the admit card and the interview advice are given.
Most of the candidates are facing the problem regarding the registration process, so here we are providing the complete stepwise procedure to register for SBI PO 2017 Exam:
- Open the official page of State Bank Of India for the new registration.
- In the top right corner, you can find the “click here for new registration” option. Just click on the option so that you can reach the registration page
- There will be some important points given, about the eligibility criteria, application fee, online payment, allotment of center and online payment. The payment can be done using the debit card, internet banking, credit card, etc. The candidate should go through the points carefully as these are the general instructions.
The admission of the online test can be done only after the verification process of the documents, the illegal candidates are not allowed for the interview.
After reading the instructions carefully, click the “Continue” button to proceed. There will be some basic information that the candidate should fill:
- First name
- Confirm the first name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Alternative number
- Confirm Id
- Security code
After filling the above details in the registration form, a provisional registration number and password is generated and the same will be sent to the candidate’s email id. The registration number and the password are also sent to the candidate’s mobile number through SMS from the bank.
Once the registration is successfully completed, the candidates should have a detailed idea of the Bank PO syllabus as it will help the candidates in their preparation for the upcoming bank exams.
Stay tuned with Byju’s to get a detailed syllabus for SBI Clerk, PO and SO.