The Karnataka Bank released the notification for its clerk examination in May 2022. The notification contained details about the eligibility criteria, selection process, online application and other details.
This article will give brief details about the above in short format. Candidates can also download the Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2022 attached to this article.
Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest old generation private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangaluru in Karnataka, India.
|For more bank exam related links, please do visit the article given below:|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment
The main purpose of releasing the Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification is to make a candidate familiar with the recruitment process, exam dates, selection process, eligibility criteria, salary and online application details for that respective examination.
Candidates must note that the number of vacancies released for the Karnataka Bank CLerk recruitment is not many which makes cracking the exam even tougher.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification
The official Karnataka Bank Clerk notification is released on the Karnataka Bank website where candidates can download the notification and go through the eligibility details and important dates and then accordingly apply online for the exam.
There are certain things that a candidate needs to keep in consideration while he/she is going through the official notification:
- Check the eligibility criteria thoroughly and make sure that you apply for the exam only if you fulfil the eligibility
- Ensure that you complete the application process on or before the last date to apply online for the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern carefully and check for any changes or variations in the pattern of the examination
It is important that every applicant checks the Karnataka Bank Clerk notification carefully before they apply online for the examination as with the increasing competition, the conducting bodies tend to make changes in the recruitment process every year.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Apply Online
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the onlinenapplication, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details innthe online application form and modify the same, if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save &Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the PREVIEW TAB to preview and verify the entire application form before clicking ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ button.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ only after verifying andensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021-2022
The exam for the Karnataka Bank Clerk will tentatively take place in June 2022. Knowing the exam pattern well before the exam will help the candidates prepare better for it.
The exam pattern consists of the following:
- Online Test
The details of the online test structure will be as follows:
|Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2022|
|Name of theTest||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidates obtaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through
- its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information
To know more about the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, visit the linked article.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility
The Karnataka Bank Clerk exam will likely take place tentatively in June 2022. In its notification the Karnataka Bank released its eligibility criteria which mainly consist of age and education qualification.
The article will give details about the Karnataka Bank Clerk eligibility criteria
Karnataka Bank Limited is India’s twelfth largest old generation private sector bank. It is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank based in Mangalore in Karnataka, India.
Find further details of Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility details with the linked article
Frequently Asked Question about Karnataka Bank
What is the function of Karnataka Bank?
When was Karnataka Bank established?
Candidates can refer to the following links for more information on other bank exams
|IBPS PO Notification||SBI Clerk|
|IBPS Clerk Notification||SBI PO syllabus|
|SBI Clerk Prelims,||IBPS RRB CRP|
|SBI Clerk Mains,||RBI Assistant|
|RBI Officer Grade B||IIBF Exams|