In this article, get to know the latest preparation tips and strategies for the SBI PO Descriptive Paper.
The Phase II of the SBI PO bank exam is also known as the SBI PO Mains exam. The SBI PO Mains exam comprises of both objective and descriptive test. Candidates have to clear both the tests to get selected for the Interview. If a candidate fails to clear the objective test, then the marks for descriptive paper are not evaluated.
To know more about other bank exams, check at the linked article.
SBI PO Descriptive Paper
The SBI PO Descriptive Paper is an online test of 1 hour. The Descriptive test may be a piece of cake for some and can turn out to be a nightmare for a few.
To know more about SBI exams, check at the linked article.
The SBI PO Descriptive test depends upon a candidate’s English skills since the test includes two sections:
- Essay Writing of 30 marks
- Letter Writing of 20 marks
This article intends to help those candidates who are nervous about the descriptive test.
To explore more about other Govt Exams, check at the linked article.
Preparation Tips for SBI PO Descriptive Paper
Here are a few important tips for SBI PO preparation to help the candidates develop the required confidence:
For basic level preparation:
- Be well prepared with the basic grammar from any standard grammar books.
- Build a strong vocabulary by learning a few words daily and use those words in sentences.
- Read newspapers and standard English magazines to improve writing skills.
- Practice essay writing from the recent and important affairs since these are the most important topics for essay writing in the test.
- Practice formal letter writing of various topics to boost confidence.
For SBI PO Exam:
- Write all the important keywords that would be included in the content.
- Include relevant and factual statements.
- The quality of the content should never be compromised.
- Try to write at least 30 words per minute without or very few grammatical mistakes.
To know the SBI PO exam at length, click at the linked article.
For Essay Writing:
- Think about the topic properly before writing.
- At first, introduce the topic then the details followed by positives, negatives, and suggestions. Always conclude the essay at the end.
- Always be neutral while writing.
- Unnecessary points should be avoided.
- Never get personal.
- Include factual points and avoid criticizing.
To know more about the SBI PO Mains Syllabus, check the linked article.
For Letter Writing:
- Be very well versed with the pattern of the letter.
- Try to be very concise while writing the letter.
- Use active voice for the letter.
- Include accurate facts in the paper.
- Include every detail in the letter.
To know more about the SBI PO Syllabus, click at the linked article.
These tips will surely help the aspirants to gear up for the SBI PO Descriptive paper and candidates can easily clear this bank exam with proper efforts and dedication.
For more information on upcoming bank exams, visit BYJU’S to get more useful preparation tips and excel in the respective applied for.