With IBPS PO exam is just 2 months away, you guys need to buckle up. IBPS PO exam witnesses a great deal of participation and to get through the exam, you have to excel with your performance. And when you are just 2 months away, you need to put your best foot forward.
Candidates can know more about the IBPS Bank Exam at the linked article.
|Looking for tips to crack the IBPS PO exam with 2 months of preparation??
The most recommended way is to solve IBPS PO Mock Tests Online and analyse the exam pattern and level of examination well.
Also, the links given below shall help candidates ace the upcoming Probationary Officer exam 2021:
You have no time to waste; you need to have your every minute planned. Whatever you study should be on your tips, and you should be perfect with them. Study smart and plan strategically to score the maximum score you can achieve.
The number of aspirants who appear for the IBPS bank exam each year has seen a massive increase over the past few years. This has resulted in the increased competition. Hence for candidates who are willing to appear for the IBPS Bank exams 2021, especially the IBPS PO exam must start their preparation immediately to score well in the final exam.
Various other bank exams conduct the Probationary Officer exam, and the syllabus and preparation required for all are almost the same.
You need to focus on clearing your concepts because of negative marking, if you’re confused, then that would do you no good, but if you attempt only 50% exam but are confident about them, it still gives you more hope than others.
If you majorly segregate the topics for Prelims and mains exam in the IBPS bank exams, you need a command in 5 subjects.
Topics you need to focus on: Marking series/analogy, Coding and decoding, Number series questions, Problem-solving, Comprehension Reasoning and Passage & conclusions type questions.
Candidates can check the related Reasoning Ability topics at the links mentioned below:
Quantitative aptitude (Maths)
Topics you need to focus on: Sequence & series, Data Interpretation, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Quadratic Equations, Percentage & Average and Simplification.
Candidates can check the 10 simple maths tricks to solve the quantitative aptitude section quickly and efficiently at the linked article.
Topics you need to focus on: Basics of Computers, Network Basics (WAN & LAN), Basic Internet knowledge and protocols, Input & output devices, Generations of the computer, Computer shortcuts and Shortcuts & Basic Knowledge of MS Word/ MS PowerPoint/ MS Excel.
Also, check the 10 Important Computer terms at the linked article.
Banking awareness/ General Awareness
Topics you need to focus on: Current Affairs of last 6 months, marketing, Indian Economy Questions, Awards & Honors Sports, Agriculture, Finance, History of Banking, RBI Functions, Banking Terms and Fiscal Monetary Policies.
Given below are a few tips which may help you prepare for the General Awareness section for the IBPS PO exam:
|History of Banking in India||Country, Capital & Currency||Famous Books & Authors|
|Banking Awareness||Dams in India||List of Governors in India|
Topics you need to focus on: Comprehension Passage, Fill in the Blanks, Phrase & idioms, Prepositions, Spotting Error Questions and Sentence Improvement.
The following links will help candidates prepare for the English Language section:
Once a candidate has a command over the five subjects mentioned above, candidates must pay attention to practising each subject and each topic regularly, to keep themselves updated with the syllabus. Candidates can get the detailed section-wise bank exam syllabus at the linked article.
To understand the IBPS PO exam even better, candidates can refer to the links given below:
Some general tips to crack IBPS PO 2021 in 2 months
- Prepare a proper study strategy for two months, plan every day of it. Follow the plan religiously.
- Update yourself with all the news around you. Monthly editions are not enough, watch the news at least for 30 minutes each day.
- Focus on section-wise study too because you need to clear sectional cut-offs as well.
- General knowledge is the most versatile section of all you need to know everything around you such as recent happenings in Science and Technology, Politics, sports, geography, around the world etc.
- Find useful online websites for mock tests. Enrol yourself in them and make sure you appear for at least one mock test every weekday and three mock tests every weekend.
- Time your mock tests. That will help you during the examination.
- Time your calculations as well; work on increasing your speed.
- Stay in positive mind frame; keep yourself motivated all the time.
- Take good care of your health. Be healthy mentally as well as physically; it will help you stay one step forward than everybody else.
- To score more in IBPS bank exams, candidates must make sure that solve IBPS PO previous year question papers and practise themselves well in advance based on the latest exam pattern. Solving these papers will also help candidates apprehend the standard of questions asked in the IBPS PO exam.
You not only need to prepare yourself for the online examination, but you also need to start your mental preparation for the interview round.
The following points will help you put your best out.
- Don’t forget, the first impression is the last impression, so make sure you leave a positive mark on the panellists.
- Dress neatly and appropriately.
- As soon as you greet them, and take your seat; the first thing you do is forward your CV in front of them.
- Be gentle and polite during your entire interaction with the interviewers.
- Don’t be hyperactive or excited during the interview; calmness should be reflected in your gestures.
- Maintain a smiling face in the entire process; also don’t even let any hint of disappointment reflect on your face.
- Don’t let any argument build up.
- Don’t be over smart; if you don’t know something they ask, tell them truthfully, they would appreciate your honesty.
- Once you are don’t with the interview, stand up quietly, shake their hands and say ‘obliged to meet you’ and quietly leave the room.
Make sure you leave a good impression on everyone, and you are good to go. All the very best to the aspirants for the upcoming IBPS Bank exams, make the best out of your preparation.
For any further assistance, BYJU’S counsellors are always here to help you.