The State Bank of India has announced the recruitment for Junior Associates. The exam will be conducted in three phases i.e. the prelims, the mains and the interview. The candidates who had completed their registration, will have to download the admit card from the official site of SBI according to the released notification about the dates of issuing the admit card. Without the admit card, the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
SBI Junior Associate Admit Cards download process:
- Visit the official site of SBI.
- In the home page, click on SBI Junior Associate Hall Ticket link.
- Fill in the required fields and download the admit card.
Note: The admit card should be printed and should be taken to the exam venue.
The admit card will contain the following information:
- Name and Roll number of the candidate.
- Application number of the candidate.
- Post that the candidate has applied for.
- Date, time and venue of the exam.
- Space for signature, thumb impression and colored passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Space for the invigilator signature.
- Some exam related information.
Visit Byju’s for latest bank exam updates and study materials.For more detailed information about SBI Exams, feel free to contact us. Byju’s.