Civil Services is a dream career for many in the country. It is one of the most prestigious careers and the kind of opportunity that it offers makes it even more attractive. There is no prescribed time or date as to when one should start preparing for the IAS exam. In this article, you can read all about IAS coaching in Chandigarh.
UPSC 2021 Prep
If your goal is to get into all India services or the central services, NOW is the right time to start preparing. Stop giving yourself excuses for postponing your preparation saying it is not the right time. The earlier you start your preparation, earlier will be your selection for the services and better will be your career growth prospects. For this, UPSC coaching is essential.
To get details of the leading IAS Coaching Centres across the country, candidates can visit the linked article and learn more about the benefits and facilities provided at each centre.
Why Choose IAS Coaching?
- Coaching centres can guide aspirants in the right direction, whether it is in selecting an optional subject, or charting out a preparation plan, or getting answer writing practice in the form of UPSC test series.
- It is not enough to just cover the syllabus (which in itself requires a great deal of planning and preparation), but students should also understand the particular demands of the IAS exam and then prepare accordingly.
- Students should also be able to figure out which news items are important from the UPSC exam point of view. This is possible only with proper guidance. You can take current affairs quiz and evaluate your own preparation level.
- Apart from that, a good guide/mentor can also help an aspirant take important decisions such as the optional subject.
- Sometimes, the difference between winning and losing is just the right guidance. The chances of success in this exam is way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
- Students can opt for either classroom coaching or UPSC online coaching.
Benefits of Top UPSC Coaching Classes in Chandigarh
There are many institutes that provide coaching for civil services exam. But only with a realistic strategy can one clear the exam in a single attempt. Gien below are the facilities that are provided at the leading coaching institutes in the country and all aspiring candidates must ensure that all these provisions are fulfilled in the coaching they opt for:
- Systematic Study Plan & Preparatory Modules – The best coaching centres provide an option for weekday/weekend classes in both morning and evening batches and candidates opt for the one that suits them best. Apart from that, with time online and offline classes are also being conducted for candidate’s convenience. Apart from this, a regular routine is also developed when attending UPSC classes daily
- Strategy based on the Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Over the years no major changes have been observed in the exam pattern. However, the modules and programs are set in a manner that is apt as per the latest exam pattern
- In-Depth Preparation Material – Detailed study material in the form of specially curated books, hand-written notes and more are available for aspirants at the exam centre. Considering, the source of information is the same for everyone, these institutes gather the most sorted and appropriate material to prepare for the examination
- Experienced Faculty – Skilled and knowledgeable teachers are appointed that can guide candidates through the process of recruitment
- One on One Interactions – IAS Coaching acts as an overall guide for the candidates. Starting from prelims, until the last stage of the interview, constant assistance is provided at all these centres. Students get opportunities to conduct one-on-one interaction with the faculty where they can clear their doubts and look for suggestions regarding UPSC preparation
- CSAT & GS-Based Test Series for Assessment – To evaluate the growth of the candidates CSAT and GS test series are provided at all centres which can be of extreme use to analyze an individual’s growth
Get details of the best IAS Coaching institutes in other Punjab cities and districts at the links given below:
BYJU’S IAS Program in Chandigarh
For the students who wish to study on their own, BYJU’s offers the IAS Tablet Programme. The tablet program combines the advantages of self-study and IAS coaching in Chandigarh.
- The tablet programme covers the entire UPSC syllabus for both Prelims and Mains in the form of video lectures. CSAT lectures are also available with the course.
- Along with the tablet course, students also get access to monthly current affairs magazines, prelims and mains test series and IAS books for preparation.
- The highlight of the BYJU’S tablet program is the mentorship helpline facility. Every student will get access to a personal mentor with whom the student can talk and clear doubts whenever they arise.
- This helps the aspirant cover the entire syllabus comprehensively and leaves him/her with ample time for revision.
Refer to the links below for information regarding the BYJU’S IAS Coaching in leading Indian cities:
- IAS Coaching in Delhi
- UPSC Coaching Classes in Hyderabad
- Best Civil Services Coaching in Bangalore
- Top IAS Institutes in Chennai
For any further assistance regarding the upcoming civil services exam or other competitive exams, candidates can visit BYJU’S.