Civil Services is a dream career for many in the country. It is one of the most prestigious careers and the kind of opportunity that it offers makes it even more attractive. There is no prescribed time or date as to when one should start preparing for the UPSC exam. In this article, you can read all about IAS coaching in Chandigarh.
UPSC 2021 Prep
If your goal is to get into all India services or the central services, NOW is the right time to start preparing. Stop giving yourself excuses for postponing your preparation saying it is not the right time. The earlier you start your preparation, earlier will be your selection for the services and better will be your career growth prospects. For this, UPSC coaching is essential.
UPSC Exam Pattern
The examination is divided into three phases as given below:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test.
Those candidates who manage to clear all the three levels of examination and make it to the final merit list are posted to their desired services based on their respective ranks in the merit list.
To know more about the UPSC exam pattern, check the linked article.
Why Choose IAS Coaching?
- Coaching centres can guide aspirants in the right direction, whether it is in selecting an optional subject, or charting out a preparation plan, or getting answer writing practice in the form of UPSC test series.
- There are many institutes that provide coaching for UPSC exam. But only with a realistic strategy can one clear the exam in one single attempt.
- It is not enough to just cover the syllabus (which in itself requires a great deal of planning and preparation), but students should also understand the particular demands of the IAS exam and then prepare accordingly.
- Students should also be able to figure out which news items are important from the UPSC exam point of view. This is possible only with proper guidance. You can take current affairs quiz and evaluate your own preparation level.
- Apart from that, a good guide/mentor can also help an aspirant take important decisions such as the optional subject.
- Sometimes, the difference between winning and losing is just the right guidance. The chances of success in this exam is way higher if IAS coaching is taken up.
- Students can opt for either classroom coaching or UPSC online coaching.
- For the students who wish to study on their own, BYJU’s offers the IAS Tablet Programme. The tablet program combines the advantages of self-study and IAS coaching in Chandigarh.
- The tablet programme covers the entire UPSC syllabus for both Prelims and Mains in the form of video lectures. CSAT lectures are also available with the course.
- Along with the tablet course, students also get access to monthly current affairs magazines, prelims and mains test series and IAS books for preparation.
- The highlight of the BYJU’S tablet program is the mentorship helpline facility. Every student will get access to a personal mentor with whom the student can talk and clear doubts whenever they arise.
- This helps the aspirant cover the entire syllabus comprehensively and leaves him/her with ample time for revision.
- Kickstart your UPSC 2021 preparation with BYJU’S.
Know more about the BYJU’S IAS Tablet Program.
IAS Coaching Related Links: