- Go to the official website of Karnataka Common Entrance Test http://kea.kar.nic.in and select the option for CET 2017 Application Form.
- Enter the details as required, and after entering the details successfully, the candidates will receive an application ID and password on the registered mobile number and email address. It is advisable that the candidates save this ID and password safely for future reference purpose.
- Log on to the website using the above-received ID and password and begin with filling the details as asked in the application form. Make sure that all the details entered are legit, failing which the application of the candidate would stand rejected.
- Make sure to upload the scanned copy of your recent passport size color photograph and the impression of left-hand thumb in JPG/JPEG format strictly according to the given criteria.
- After filling the application form completely, the candidates are required to make the fee payment. The fee structure is as follows;
|Candidates residing within Karnataka||General and OBC||INR 650/-|
|SC/ST Category- 1 of Karnataka candidates only||INR 500/-|
|Candidates residing outside Karnataka||All||INR 750/-|
|Candidates residing outside India||All||INR 5000/-|
- To pay the fee, candidates are required to print the Challan copy which is in triplicate and pay the requisite fee in any of the prescribed Bank branches. The candidates residing outside India have to pay the fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn for Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore. The application number should be then mentioned on this demand draft, and it should be sent to the KEA address.
- The candidates are after that required to take a printout of the application form in A4 size and get it attested(seal and signature) in the space provided on the printed form, from the college where they have studied 2nd PUC or 12th
The candidates cannot make amendments in the application form after selecting the declaration or taking the final printout. Therefore, it is recommended to cross-check the entered information before final submission of the application form.