Some of the important points to help in increasing the focus on UPSC Preparations are given below.
- Follow your goals with right strategy and study plan
- Organize – this will help candidates in having more clarity. This will help in having more energy and enthusiasm.
- Time Management is the most important part of preparation. Without it everything is lost.
- Carry out self assessment this will help in staying focussed to achieve the goals.
- Stay away from distractions, negativity and bad influences.
Aspirants interested in gaining more information about the civil service exam can visit the link IAS Exam.
|Focus on UPSC Preparation to crack the upcoming IAS Exam!!
Complement your preparation with the help of links given below:
How can I Concentrate on Study in UPSC?
Bruce Lee, a legend of Martial Arts said “Concentration is the Root of all the higher abilities in man.” Some of the ways of increasing concentration are given below.
- Adequate sleep
- Avoid distractions
- Most importantly love the subjects that you must study to clear the exam.
- Eat healthy food
- Take regular breaks
How to Reduce Stress of UPSC Exams?
There are various ways of reducing stress of UPSC exams, some of them are given below.
- Exercise regularly
- Don’t think about competition, just focus on self preparation
- Keep thinking positive
- Have faith in one’s own abilities
- Have good hobby which would help in relaxation of the mind
Why is it Important to Eat Right and Stay Fit?
Healthy body is the most important criteria to have a healthy body. A fatigued mind and body won’t help in sustaining rigorous studies. Some of its importance are mentioned below.
- Right food helps in making the mind sharper,
- increases the concentration power
- Increases the grasping power
- Increases the retention power
For more information on the exam conducted by UPSC candidates can visit the link UPSC 2021.
|IAS Salary||IAS Eligibility|
|Civil Service Exam||UPSC 2021 Calendar|
|Government Exams||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Question Paper|
|Best Optional Subjects for UPSC||10 Must Read Books for IAS Aspirants|