UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 Notification: Examination Scheme, Exam Dates, Application Fee and Last Date Details. The UPSC has released the notification for Civil Services And Indian Forest Services Examination.
On 22nd February 2017, the UPSC released their notification for the year 2017 where they have detailed a lot of important information. This is a very important document for all those hoping to take the UPSC civil services exam and the Indian Forest Services examination. This article lists out the important information you can find in the UPSC 2017 notification.
- How to apply
- The last date of receipt of application forms (only online; the last date is 17th March 2017 till 6:00 PM).
- Information about the e-admission certificate
- Procedure for the candidates for communication with the UPSC
- Details about what is allowed and not allowed into the exam hall
- All the exam dates
- The services and posts for which the exam is being held
- Approximate number of vacancies this year (980)
- List of services suitable for physically disabled category along with the physical requirements and functional classifications
- Exam centres (for both prelims and the mains)
- Exam plan
- Eligibility conditions details
- Age limit, educational qualifications, and exceptions
- Number of attempts
- Exam fees and how to pay
- Detailed instructions for the candidates to fill the online applications
- The document also contains special instructions to the candidates for the UPSC prelims
- Detailed exam plan for the prelims and mains
- Optional subjects offered
- List of Indian languages for the compulsory language paper
- General instructions for both the UPSC prelims and the mains exam
- Interview round details like what the candidate is assessed on and the general format of the interview
- Detailed UPSC syllabus for prelims, mains, and optional subjects
For more such articles and strategy on clearing the IAS exam, visit the BYJU’S free IAS prep website.
The UPSC released their notifications for civil services exam for 2017 on February 22nd. Visit BYJU’S Website for the latest news on the notifications page.