The UPSC Civil Services Examination is considered one of the toughest examinations conducted in India. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in the examination hoping to join the prestigious Civil Services of India. The tough competition has given rise to an industry catering to coaching for IAS in many major cities and towns. Until recently, Delhi was considered the ‘Mecca of IAS Coaching’ in India. Many candidates still take a year or more off work to attend UPSC coaching in Delhi in the hopes of having a better chance at clearing the IAS exam.
However, changing technology has made it possible to learn anything without having to travel physically to a class. UPSC online coaching and online IAS coaching videos make use of technology to enable aspirants to prepare for the exam from the comfort of their home. The following are the advantages of online coaching for IAS:
- Allows aspirants the flexibility to continue working or studying while preparing for the UPSC exam.
- Online UPSC coaching is cost effective compared to physical classrooms as there is no travel or relocation involved.
- Online IAS coaching allows aspirants to download study material for revision, saving space and time.
Makes it possible to give focussed guidance on IAS preparation and allows aspirants to identify their strong and weak areas not always possible in physical classrooms.
BYJU’S Free IAS Prep
BYJU’S IAS offers the Best Online Coaching for IAS incorporating the latest technology and cutting edge expertise in IAS Coaching to help aspirants realise their UPSC Goals. The following are the salient features of our Civil Services online coaching:
- Current Affairs: Current Affairs is the most important subject in the UPSC exam and also the most confusing. Due to the abundance of material on Current Affairs and the vastness of the UPSC Current Affairs Syllabus, it becomes difficult for candidates to focus on the relevant portions of the syllabus. BYJU’S Free IAS Prep tailors the Current Affairs for UPSC study material to be easy to understand and make preparation for IAS smooth and hassle free. Check out our regular updates:
|Daily Comprehensive News Analysis: sums up the important news articles of the day and also gives practice questions for the prelims and the mains exam.|
|Best of PIB: Provides a gist of PIB Releases for the day along with mock questions.|
|Issues in News: Provides detailed explanations of topics that regularly feature in the headlines.|
|Gist of Yojana: Presents a gist of the Yojana magazine that is important for the UPSC exam.|
|Gist of Rajya Sabha TV – Gives details about the news, views, and opinions that are discussed in the Rajya Sabha TV.|
|Current Affairs Quiz: A weekly quiz covering General Knowledge and Current Affairs for UPSC|
|Economic and Political Weekly: Gives a weekly update on the economic and political developments in the country for UPSC preparation.|
|UPSC Monthly Magazine: Gives important news and analysis on a monthly basis for IAS exam|
- Video Lectures: BYJU’S Free IAS prep provides video lectures on the website as well as our YouTube channel. Known for their originality, usefulness, and focus, our lectures are designed and delivered by experts in the field of IAS coaching.
- Answer Writing Practice: It is common knowledge that practice sets the quality of preparation apart. With this in mind, we provide answer writing practice for mains through our “UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice”. You can leave your answers in the comments section and check out the feedback given by our mentors.
- IAS Prep Tablet: The BYJU’S IAS Tablet enables you to avail of expert IAS coaching on the go. You will get access to all of our classes delivered by the best IAS coaches in the country. You will also have access to a comprehensive study plan along with regular tests and analysis. To highlight it all, you also get customised mentoring to suit your individual needs.
For more information on UPSC, please visit:
|UPSC 2019||UPSC Syllabus||UPSC Notifications|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||IAS Coaching||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Online||IAS Online Preparation||IAS Prep Tablet|