Practising AIIMS Sample Paper should be a part of your AIIMS preparation. Why? It helps you to revise the topics and increase your speed. Before attempting the final paper, it is very important to solve previous years’ question papers, sample paper, and participate in mock tests. By doing this you get an idea of the exam paper pattern.
AIIMS Medical exam contains the questions as per the syllabus prescribed by AIIMS New Delhi. The mode of the exam is online. The examination time is three hours and thirty minutes. The exam is divided into two shifts. The first shift is from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift is from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm. The medium of the exam is English and Hindi. The total number of questions in the paper is 200 which are multiple-choice questions and reason-assertion. One mark is given for every correct answer and for every negative marking one-third mark is deducted. AIIMS question paper includes questions from 12th standard syllabus. Get AIIMS Sample Paper and other study materials on BYJU’S.
Also see: NEET Notes
AIIMS Sample paper
Below is a sample of AIIMS question paper pattern. The questions are in the multiple-choice type.
- Refractive index is greater for ________
- Light of low frequency
- Light of greater wavelength
- Light of shorter wavelength
- All of the above
- Maximum deviation by passing through a prism is suffered by which colour?
- Who discovered fission reaction?
- S. Hawking
- Otto Han and Strassman
- Nucleus contains_______
- Electrons and neutrons
- Protons and neutrons
- Protons, electrons, and neutrons
- Protons and electrons
- Fruits contain which sugar?
- Assertion: Phenol is strongly acidic than ethanol.
Reason: Phenoxide ion is more oxidized by resonance than ethoxide ion.
- Assertion: The pressure of gas is inversely proportional to its volume at constant temperature and n.
Reason: The gas volume is directly proportional to n at constant temperature and pressure.
- The maximum formation of m- RNA occurs in _______
- Where are hurthle cells present?
- Thyroid gland
- What causes Typhus?
- None of the above
You might like: NEET Quiz videos
- Name the tissue with least power regeneration
- Epidermis of skin
- Skeletal tissue of long bones
- Nervous tissue of the brain
- Endothelium of blood vessels
- ‘Canaralin’ protein is obtained from ______
- Jack beans
- Which plant contains mercury?
- Both A and B
- Assertion: Tyloses are abundant in duramen.
Reason: They provide rigidity and strength to Heartwood
- Which raga is sung early in the morning?
- Which type of script was used by Harappas?
This was a sample of AIIMS exam pattern. To get notes, PDFs, books, more sample papers, mock tests for AIIMS preparation, register to BYJU’S or download our app. India’s largest k-12 learning app with top-notch teachers from across the nation with excellent teaching skills.
Don’t miss: NEET Questions