What Is NEET Mock Test?
It is a test exactly imitating the actual NEET test. These have the same difficulty level, format, structure, marking scheme, time as the actual test. Most of the NEET aspirants take up the timed, full-length mock tests before sitting for NEET as a useful tool in their NEET prep.
Candidates who have successfully cleared NEET and with good, competent scores hail NEET mock tests for their role in their success stories.
Through NEET, students’ different capabilities are assessed – subject knowledge, application skills, accuracy, cognitive capabilities, effective time management to name a few. All this in a matter of 3 hours!
One of the best ways to ace NEET is having a well-practised hand and what better than taking up NEET Mock tests for the same endeavour? Mock tests for NEET are effective resources to gauge readiness as they offer different metrics, assist in identifying strengths and weak areas of test-takers.
Why Should You Be Taking Up NEET Mock Tests? – Are Mock Tests Helpful for NEET?
Why shouldn’t you take up NEET Mock tests? There are innumerable reasons why NEET aspirants must undertake mock tests, it proves to be extremely beneficial when facing the actual NEET-UG exam. Some of the perks are listed below.
Clear Benefits –
- Self-analysis – The best resource to give an insight and check your preparation/readiness
- Areas requiring improvement are mirrored
- Emulates the actual NEET format with a range of sample and probable NEET questions assisting in your preparation
- Gives an opportunity to time yourself as you take each section of the NEET mock test
- Some mock test providers offer an option of automatic generation of reports along with a detailed analysis of cognitive, analytical capabilities – students’ favourite reason to opt for these tests
- Tests can be taken anywhere, anytime. No such specialized personnel are required for its conduction as seen in offline setup
- You can get insights into your timing responses for each section of NEET (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and take suitable remedial measures
- Boosts confidence
- Helps devise and develop strategies for the actual test
- Familiarizes with the marking scheme
You might like: Learn how to improve at NEET mock tests
Things Required To Take Up NEET Mock Tests – Basic Requirements
NEET mock tests are conducted in both an offline setup and a secure online platform. If you are taking up a NEET mock test online, then the following are the minimum requirements.
Test takers must have –
- Hardware/system – PC/Laptop/Tab or any such apparatus
- A stable internet connection
Key Features of NEET Mock Test Solutions at BYJU’S – What We Offer
- Provision of full-length NEET mock tests with solutions
- One can expect the most probable NEET questions appearing in these mock tests inferred and predicted from previous trends by academic experts with years of experience in training students on NEET
- Detailed and well-explained solutions to all the mock tests
- Certified NEET examiners
- Helps analyze performance when tests are undertaken and reports generated
- Ease of access, round the clock availability
Who Should Take Up NEET Mock tests?
Any candidate preparing to sit for NEET-UG can take up these NEET mock tests provided with solutions. If taken before NEET preparation, it gives you a gist of what to expect and if taken during preparation, it gives an insight into your preparation till that very instance. If mock tests are taken up once the NEET syllabus is covered, then mock tests serve as an effective revision tool.
This was a brief on NEET Mock test solutions. For more related articles on NEET, visit us at BYJU’S.