NEET Phase 2 is mostly focused on eliminating the various state-level exams as students in every state face different difficulty level in the state entrance exam for Medical courses. For example in Tamil Nadu, the 12th board examinations marks are the basis for admission in Medical Colleges. Therefore NEET Phase 2 will not only bring uniformity in the pattern of exams across states but will also ensure a fair intake of deserving candidates in State-funded Medical Colleges.
For all the students preparing for their respective state medical entrance exams or other private colleges entrance exams, NEET Phase II is the only opportunity to grab a coveted seat in government medical colleges.
As there is very little change in the syllabus, due to uniformity in the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in various states, it is along the same lines as NCERT syllabus (on which NEET Phase I was based). The students need not be stressed because of NEET phase 2 as BYJU’S Classes have rolled out a crash course targeted specifically to cater to the needs and requirements of candidates appearing for NEET phase 2.
The crash course will contain the following mentioned features and how they will benefit the students writing NEET Phase II
1.The CRASH COURSE will contain the videos of all the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology for class 11th and 12th
- Students need not worry about various reference material available in the market, as they only end up confusing them. The videos in the crash course are compiled after thorough research and extracting the best out of everything.
- As these videos are entirely built on the guidelines of CBSE, they cover the topics essential for NEET Phase II.
- These videos are designed in such a way that they are of short duration and cover all the important concepts. Thus they will help the student to cover maximum topics in a much optimized time frame.
- Remaining time can be utilized by students to solve previous year question papers, important questions and other practice questions provided in the course.
- Videos are designed using 3D graphics and in-air projections, which enhance the visual memory of the student thus they are able to retain the concepts for a longer time and recall it efficiently during the exam.
2. Students enrolled with the CRASH COURSE will be given access to 6 All India MOCK NEET tests so that they can simulate the exam hall conditions before the exam and then ace the final paper on July 24th.
3. As Biology comprises the 50% of medical exams, they will be covered in online Webinars starting from May 13th. These webinars will cover the concepts, possible questions and doubt clearing session. First webinar will be free to all the students and the following will be available only to the students enrolled with our Crash Course.
4. This Crash Course will be valid till August 31st as there are chances that the NEET Phase II may be rescheduled after July 24th.
5. The crash course will be available in the offline mode in the form of SD card (an option of Tab is also available) so that students can watch the videos anywhere anytime without any difficulties.
To summarize, students need to
- Prepare for NEET Phase 2 exams…
- Go through the NEET Phase 1 and past year’s question paper and try solving in stipulated time period.
- Get adaptive learning tool for quick revision.
- Revise concepts instead of topics
- Figure out the marks distribution in every topic and prepare your concepts likewise.
- Study in an application based way.
Best of Luck from the entire Byjus Team. Keep Learnig!