NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the single largest undergraduate medical entrance examination in India for admission into MBBS, BDS, 15% B.V.Sc & AH and AYUSH courses – BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSNS, BYNS. The colleges through NEET entrance examination is segregated as government, private, central, etc.
NEET, initiated in 2013, has replaced various state-level exams as students in every state faced different difficulty levels in the state entrance exam for Medical courses. NEET has brought uniformity in the pattern of exams across states, but has also ensured a fair intake of deserving candidates in State-funded Medical Colleges.
Also see: Is Crash Course Enough For NEET?
For all the students preparing for a medical entrance test or other private colleges’ entrance exams, NEET is the only opportunity to grab a coveted seat in government medical colleges.
The students need not be stressed because of NEET as BYJU’S Classes have rolled out a crash course targeted specifically to cater to the needs and requirements of candidates appearing for NEET.
Check also: NEET Quiz videos
Crash Course For NEET 2021 – What BYJU’S Offers
Creators of India’s most loved education app – BYJU’S The Learning App & India’s best online classroom program – BYJU’S Classes, bring you a concise yet comprehensive NEET preparatory course. This crash course has been carefully designed so that NEET aspirants can make the most of the limited preparation time and be ready for NEET.
The crash course will contain the following mentioned features. Know how they will benefit the students taking up NEET
1. The CRASH COURSE will contain the videos of all the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology for class 11th and 12th
- Students need not worry about various reference material available in the market, as they only end up confusing them. The videos in the crash course are compiled after thorough research and extracting the best out of everything.
- As these videos are entirely built on the guidelines of NTA, they cover the topics essential for NEET.
- These videos are designed in such a way that they are of short duration and cover all the important concepts. Thus, they will help the student to cover maximum topics in a much optimized time frame.
- The remaining time can be utilized by students to solve previous year question papers, important questions, and other practice questions provided in the course.
- Videos are designed using 3D graphics and in-air projections, which enhance the visual memory of the student, thus they are able to retain the concepts for a longer time and recall it efficiently during the exam.
2. Students enrolled with the CRASH COURSE will be given access to All India MOCK NEET tests so that they can simulate the exam hall conditions before the actual exam and then ace the final paper on the scheduled exam date.
3. As the Biology section comprises 50% of the question paper, it will be covered in online Webinars. These webinars will cover the concepts, possible questions, and doubt clearing sessions.
4. The crash course will be made available in offline mode too, so that students can watch the videos anywhere anytime without any difficulties.
Don’t miss: Important notes on NEET
To summarize, students need to
- Prepare for NEET exam
- Go through the last years’ question paper and try solving the paper in the stipulated time period
- Get an adaptive learning tool for quick revision
- Revise concepts instead of topics
- Figure out the mark distribution/weightage of each chapter and topic and prepare for concepts accordingly
- Study in an application based way.
Best of Luck from the entire BYJU’S Team. Keep Learning!
|Recommended Question Papers for NEET Exam:|