IIT JEE preparation is not a walk in the park. It needs a lot of hard work, dedication and sacrifices. IIT JEE is conducted in two phases JEE Mains and JEE Advanced, candidates who qualify in JEE Mains are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced. After qualifying JEE Advanced, one can enter into one of the 23 IITs for B.Tech courses in different branches.
There are following points to make the preparation for IIT JEE easier:
- Knowing the subjects included in the exam, format of exam, types of questions, marking scheme of the JEE Mains and JEE Advanced exam properly. In 2019, the exam will be in online mode/computer based mode, so the candidate must be well versed with the knowledge of usage of computer.
- Planning plays a crucial role for cracking any of the competitive exam. IIT JEE is one of the toughest exam of the world. Candidate must plan a proper study for everyday. Last night study is not going bring success in competitive exam. Never skip school/college during 11th and 12th. Self-study is very important by the candidate on regular basis.
- Proper guidance is required, now a days candidates either go for coaching institute paying huge amount of money, but there are students who are not capable of paying a lot of money to the big coaching institutes. A lot of education websites provides study material online, which includes thorough knowledge of all subjects included in IIT JEE. Time to time they keep updating regarding any change in the IIT JEE exam.
- NCERT books are must to study because they are going to cover the 11th and 12th board exam syllabus. Sometimes even the questions are asked directly in IIT JEE from NCERT.
- Make a list of important books for IIT JEE. Do not buy too many books, concentrate on one book from each subject which one can understand and solve the questions on each topic.
These are certain points which a candidate must follow in order to prepare well for IIT JEE.