HC Verma Solutions Vol 1 Chapter 17 Light waves can be a source of wonderful problems on various topics of light waves such as questions related to wavelength, frequency and speed of light etc. This chapter covers topics from which questions are very frequent in competitive examinations such as IIT JEE. You will get to learn topics of light waves in the problems given here such as:
- We will be solving questions on the velocity of light in vacuum and another medium
- We have questions involving finding the fringe width and distance of the center of minimum from center of maximum and number of fringes
- We will be solving questions on finding the angular separation between bright fringes
- We will be covering concepts of optical path difference and questions on Young’s double slit experiment
- We will be seeing questions on finding the wavelength when intensity is provided along with questions on constructive interference and amplitude of the resulting wave
In order to help students understand the concept clearly, we are offering conceptual problems along with solved examples in every chapter of HC Verma Solutions Class 11. These questions will help you understand this chapter in a better way. Every chapter of HC Verma exercises is arranged in a systematic manner in order to give you an amazing learning experience while solving.
HC Verma Solutions Vol 1 Light Waves Chapter 17