HC Verma Solutions Vol 1 Chapter 19 Optical Instruments can be used as a serious reference chapter while preparing for various competitive exams. It brings you questions related to visual angles made by a tree with the human eyes, maximum angular magnification and the distance of the object from the lens to produce that etc. You will get to learn topics of optics in the problems given here such as:
- We will be solving questions related to finding the magnifying power of the simple microscope when images are formed at various points
- We have given problems based on lens formula and the image and object distance from the objective lens
- We will be seeing the difference in image distance when the objective and the eyepiece of a compound microscope is adjusted to different ranges
- We will be seeing questions on angular magnification when adjustments are made to the optical instrument whether it would be an astronomical telescope or Galilean telescope etc
- We will be seeing questions on near and farsightedness and which kind of lens is used for both and what are the ranges of the power of the eye lens
Every chapter of HCV Solutions has exercises which are arranged in a systematic manner in order to give you an amazing learning experience while solving. In order to help students understand the concept clearly, we are offering conceptual problems along with solved examples in every chapter. These questions will help you understand this chapter in a better way.
HC Verma Solutions Vol 1 Geometrical Optics Chapter 19