HC Verma Solutions Vol 2 Chapter 12 Magnetic Field will help students understand the chapter in a much better way. The solutions will further enable them to study at their own pace in a much more streamlined manner. The solutions come answers to all the exercises as well as solved examples that will make studying this unit easy. Students can also increase their question-solving efficiency by referring to the solutions.
One major benefit of HC Verma Solutions is that complex questions on Magnetic Field can be easily solved using it. These solutions will also help students understand the concepts in depth and develop a strong base. In addition, students of 12th grade can use this study material for various competitive exams like IIT JEE and NEET.
Key Magnetic Field Topics
Students learning about the magnetic field will come across important topics like;
- Definition Of Magnetic Field
- Relation Between Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Motion Of A charged Particle In A Uniform Magnetic Field
- Magnetic Force On a Current-carrying Wire
- Torque On A Current Loop
Important Questions In Chapter 12
1. Is it possible to accelerate a charged particle by a magnetic field? Will the speed be increased or does it remain uniform?
2. Why does a magnetic field exert a force on a current-carrying wire when its net charge is zero?
3. The velocity of a charged particle moving in a uniform magnetic field at some instant makes an acute angle with the magnetic field. During this, what will happen to the path of the particle?
(a) moves in a straight line (b) in a circle (c) in a helix with uniform pitch (d) in a helix with nonuniform pitch.
4. You want to apply a magnetic field to an electron moving along the positive X-axis so that the electron may reverse its direction and move parallel to the negative X-axis. Where should the magnetic field be applied along?
(a) Z-axis (b) Y-axis (c) Z-axis only (d) Y-axis only
5. Do you think that a current loop can stay without rotating in a uniform magnetic field? Describe the orientation of the loop?