Are You Ready to Take the Most Important Test of Your Life?
BYJU’S is conducting an All India Mock Test for all IIT JEE and NEET aspirants, for both 11th and 12th standard students across all top cities in India. The test is free for all the students. The mock test will be held for both 11th and 12th standard students, based on the syllabus covered by the respective classes before December 2019.
Key Features Of BYJU’S All India Test Series
The features of BYJU’S All India Test Series are;
- The test is conducted similar to the actual JEE/NEET, to give students an experience of taking a real exam which will help in gaining confidence and ability to answer accurately
- Students are given an option whether to take the test either in Online (Computer-based) or Offline (pen and paper), both in invigilated mode. Further, for the students who won’t be able to visit the test centre, we have provided a take-from-home
- All India Mock Test by Byju’s is designed to provide students with a virtual NEET/JEE test environment. In addition, our incredible testing and analysis platforms assist the students in their test preparation and also scaling the performance of the most brilliant students across the nation.
- Post the Mock Test, we would also be providing Video-Based Solutions by the best teachers of India which will be instrumental in helping the students discover and devise their shortcuts and tricks to solve the most difficult
- The test papers prepared by our expert team of faculties not only provide students with subject knowledge but also make them ‘think’ and practically learn how to crack the real entrance examinations.
JEE Main and JEE Advanced
IIT JEE is a popular national level engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. It is a prestigious exam for students and often regarded as one of the most challenging engineering entrance tests internationally.
In 2019, a total of around 10 lakh students appeared for JEE Main. Likewise, 1,61,319 students registered for the next round of JEE that is JEE Advanced. Further, a total of 38,705 candidates qualified JEE Advanced 2019.
JEE Main 2020 will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) in the months of January and April. Meanwhile, IIT-Delhi will conduct IIT JEE Advanced in the month of May. The exams will be held in an online (computer-based) mode.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) consists of a total of 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
NTA will organize and conduct NEET 2020 on 3rd May 2020 in a pen and paper-based mode.