Are You Ready to Take the Most Important Test of Your Life?
BYJU’S is conducting an All India Mock Test for all IIT JEE and NEET aspirants. Both 11th and 12th standard students across all top cities in India can take part in this study exercise. The test is free for all the students and will be based on the syllabus covered by the respective classes before the end of December.
Key Features Of BYJU’S All India Test Series
The features of BYJU’S All India Test Series are;
- The test is conducted similar to the actual JEE/NEET exams. This pattern is followed to give students a real experience of taking the actual exam which will further help them gain higher confidence and ability to answer accurately.
- Students are given an option to take the test either in Online (Computer-based) or Offline (pen and paper), both in invigilated mode. Furthermore, for students who won’t be able to visit the test centre, we provide a facility that will allow them to take the test from home.
- All India Mock Test by BYJU’S is designed to provide students with a seamless virtual NEET/JEE test environment.
- In addition, our incredible testing and analysis platforms assist the students in their test preparation and also scaling the performance of the most brilliant students across the nation.
- Post the JEE/NEET mock test, we also provide video-based solutions that are prepared by the best teachers of India. This will be instrumental in helping the students discover and devise their own study shortcuts and tricks to solve even the most difficult problems.
- In essence, the test papers prepared by our expert team of faculties not only provide students with subject knowledge but also make them ‘think’ and practically learn how to crack the real entrance examination.
JEE Main and JEE Advanced
IIT JEE is a popular national level engineering entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. It is a prestigious exam for students and often regarded as one of the most challenging engineering entrance tests internationally.
In 2020, around 9 lakh students appeared for JEE Main. Likewise, 1,60,838 students re[ortedly registered for the next round of JEE that is JEE Advanced.
JEE Main 2021 will be conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) in the months of January and April. Meanwhile, IIT Kharagpur will conduct IIT JEE Advanced in the month of May. The exams will be held in an online (computer-based) mode.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) consists of a total of 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
NTA will organize and conduct NEET 2020 in a pen and paper-based mode.