Are you ready to take the most important test of your life?
JEE & NEET are one of the toughest entrance examinations for Engineering and medical aspirants respectively. Appearing for test papers that are close to the actual exam is the only way to measure your level of preparation. A detailed analysis of your performance and a revision of the paper is further recommended to make the best out of every paper you take.
Byju’s-The Learning App is conducting an All India Mock Test for all JEE and NEET aspirants, for both 11th and 12th standard students, on December 4, 2016, in all top cities of India. The test would be free for all the students. The Mock Test would be held for both 11th and 12th standard students, based on the syllabus covered by the respective classes before December 2016.
The features of Byju’s All India Test Series is,
- The test is conducted similar to the actual JEE/NEET, to give students an experience of taking real exam which will help in gaining confidence and ability to answer accurately
- Students are given an option whether to take the test either in Online (Computer based) or Offline (pen and paper), both in invigilated mode. Further, for the students who won’t be able to visit the test center, we have provided a take-from-home
- All India Mock Test by Byju’s is designed to provide students a virtual NEET/JEE test environment. In addition, our incredible testing and analysis platforms assist the students in their test preparation and also scaling the performance of the most brilliant students across the nation.
- Post the Mock Test, we would also be providing Video Based Solutions by the best teachers of India which will be instrumental in helping the students discover and devise their shortcuts and tricks to solve the most difficult
- The test papers prepared by our expert team of faculties not only provide students with subject knowledge but also make them ‘think’ and practically learn how to crack the real entrance examinations.
JEE is an all India common engineering entrance examination of the objective pattern which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. It is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging engineering entrance tests.
In 2016, a total of around 11 lakhs students appeared for JEE Mains with only 2 Lakh students qualifying for the next round of JEE i.e,. JEE Advanced. Further, only 10,575 students got a seat in the most prestigious institutes like IIT and ISM. IITJEE 2017 will be conducted by IIT-Madras which holds a reputation for creating the toughest question papers. It will be held in the first week of April, tentatively.
NEET: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) consists of total 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
A total of around 7,31,223 students appeared in NEET,2016. NEET 2017 will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in offline mode (pen and paper) on the first Sunday of May 2017, tentatively.