The JEE Main 2016 is scheduled to be held on April 9th and 10th and IIT aspirants are tediously preparing for JEE exam. Conducted across India, JEE Main comprises of two papers
- Paper 1 is meant for IIT aspirants who are interested to take B.Tech/B.E courses
- Paper 2 is for aspirants interested to pursue B.Arch/B.Planning courses
IIT aspirants who are opting for Technical courses can choose Paper 1 either in online or offline mode. Whereas Paper 2 can only be taken up through offline mode.
With JEE preparations in full swing and minimal time limit, students are completely submerged into JEE books to crack the JEE Exam. Prior to JEE preparation, candidates must take a look at the JEE Question Paper Pattern to prepare accordingly as per the time limit. Many students do not pay much attention to solving JEE Sample Papers but directly delve into JEE preparation. Since the JEE paper comprises of three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with 90 questions for 360 marks; it is practically impossible for any student to grasp the content from all the three subjects in one go.
JEE Examination Pattern
- Paper 1 is based on both offline mode (pen and paper based) as well as online mode (Computer based test – CBT)
- Paper 2 can be only taken in offline mode
- The question paper is divided into three sections -Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each comprising of 30 questions
- Each question will carry multiple choices (MCQ)
- Every question will be valued for 4 marks and there will be a deduction of 1 mark (negative marking) for every incorrect answer
- If any question is un-attempted, there is no negative marking
- The JEE Exam duration is 3 hrs.
The below mentioned table gives us a clear picture on the JEE Exam pattern
|Section||No of Questions||Marks Per Question||Total Marks|
This complex scenario can be easily tackled by engaging your child with JEE Exam Preparation application available for every smartphone through Byju’s learning application. Byju’s application is chamber of information that will aid IIT aspirants to work on sample papers and learn all the concepts as per JEE syllabus in depth. Well structured with CBSE curriculum and JEE syllabus, Byju’s tablet will act a robust platform to prepare for the JEE exams well in advance. It comprises of engaging video content, entire JEE syllabus on each subject, advanced modules and well defined JEE sample question papers. Exclusive video content available on the application will help the individual to grasp all the concepts at a faster pace and will also retain the information in their mind.
Byju’s app will provide the students with one on one training practice and will ensure that every chapter is explained in detail to the individuals. With such intense training, practices and active evaluation on JEE question papers, students will be well prepared to attempt the JEE Main exams with confidence and will also assure an aspirant to get into IIT by acing JEE Advanced.
We at Byju strive to help every aspirant to Crack JEE Exam with great confidence and trust on us. So why wait till the last moment, engage your child in our smart learning application and make his/her career successful.