The CBSE Board’s class 12th students must wrap up their preparation for the Business Studies exam now that the exam date is approaching on May 17th. The board exams were divided into two terms for this year class 12 because of the uncertain situations created due to Covid-19.
Check out the curriculum and follow it step by step to improve your results in the CBSE 12th Board Exams in 2022. Know business studies class 12 term 2 syllabus for the upcoming board exam.
CBSE Business Studies class 12 term 2 syllabus run-through tips
- Considering Business Studies board examinations, NCERT books are considered to be the best for preparation. It offers a valid concept of all the units which will help ace the exam.
- Try understanding the concept and kindly avoid rote memorisation.
- Do not use multiple reference books, it can cause confusion on understanding the concepts.
- The subject is majoritively theory-concept based and must be studied in the same way.
Last day tips for Class XII Business Studies exam
- Practice writing answers and look for mistakes to avoid losing marks.
- Practice a sample paper and time yourself, because the Business Studies board exam is lengthy. You can access here the class 12 business studies sample paper.
- Check for the questions that are likely to appear in the exams and read those topics carefully.
- Have the required stationary, your admit card set aside and don’t forget to carry them to your exam centre.