NCERT Solution App – Free Download Updated for 2022-23
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a government organisation formed to standardise the education system in India. NCERT owns the responsibility of developing and publishing textbooks at the primary and secondary levels. CBSE and many state boards are now following the NCERT textbooks for Classes 1 to 12 in their school course curriculum. These textbooks are also used for various competitive examinations like IIT, NEET, UPSC, etc.
NCERT Books are considered to be the most important books for students preparing for board exams. They must ensure that all the contents in the book are properly understood. The concepts in the NCERT books have been very carefully and nicely described in a self-explanatory manner, making students understand and learn concepts effortlessly.
Download the NCERT Book App and Solutions
NCERT app download has seen a rapid increase during the peak exam seasons. The NCERT app helps students by providing the course material which is present in the books for the subject they wish to prepare. The app is available for Android, and this free learning app has NCERT chapter videos with NCERT Solutions and discussions. The best part is that it is available in English, Hindi and Urdu mediums, with all the PDFs of the books, which students can learn online and offline.
Benefits of Studying from NCERT Textbooks
NCERT books are proven to be the best resources for scoring more than 95% marks in the board exams. Along with textbooks, students should also go through the NCERT Exemplar and solutions to score well in the exam. Here are a few of the benefits of studying from NCERT textbooks.
- The NCERT books give students an in-depth understanding of complex topics. The books are well-designed, such that it covers all the concepts explained in simple language so that students can clear their doubts and polish their basics as well.
- NCERT books strictly follow the CBSE syllabus to give a better understanding and clarity of concepts. Having a thorough knowledge of the textbook will help students solve all types of questions asked in the board exam.
- Students can learn the concepts in less time using these solutions when compared with other books. It saves a lot of time when it comes to time management in exam preparation.
- NCERT books offer a number of questions and problems which students can practise for the board exam. At the end of each chapter, they will get an ample number of questions to practise, which will help in scoring good marks.
- The NCERT books are best known for their simplicity and for introducing concepts without diving much deep into more complex theories.
Why Install NCERT Books App?
The NCERT Book app will be helpful if students don’t carry their books along with them. Downloading this app will give access to the syllabus without the burden of books. The graphics of the book are the same as the hardcover book, and it is the only app which helps students access the books from Class 1 to Class 12. The online reading experience is exceptional with this app, as the NCERT books app free download for PC can be done. Students can also download the NCERT textbook Solutions app.
The NCERT app has been modified constantly and is not an individual effort. Their content is constantly improved to adjust to the language of different levels of schooling with variations in understanding with maximum flexibility and involvement of children.