The NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2 Exercise 2.1 – Polynomials which are provided here are prepared by our subject experts. These solutions are made in such a way that the students shall benefit from these. All the NCERT guidelines are followed while solving these. Not only this, but We have also made sure to review the solutions after solving it. Students using these NCERT Solution resources will be able to score well after studying it thoroughly.
A detailed explanation of Exercise 2.1 -Polynomials class 10, Topic – The zeroes of quadratic polynomials and its relation to its coefficients is given. alpha and beta are the two greek letters used in this exercise which are considered as the two zeroes of a polynomial.
Access Answers of Maths NCERT class 10 Chapter 2 – Polynomials Exercise 2.1
Access other exercise solutions of class 10 Maths Chapter 2- Polynomials
Exercise 2.2 Solutions 2 Question ( 2 short)
Exercise 2.3 Solutions 5 Question ( 3 short, 2 long)
Exercise 2.4 Solutions 5 Question ( 2 short, 3 long)
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2- Polynomials Exercise 2.1
NCERT solutions for class 10 maths chapter 2 – polynomials Exercise 2.1 is the first exercise of Chapter 2 of class 10 Maths. Polynomials are introduced in class 9 and this is discussed more in detail in class 10 by studying different cases of Geometrical meaning of the zeroes of a polynomial.
- Geometrical Meaning of the Zeroes of a Polynomial – It includes one question with six cases.
Key Advantages of NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 2- Polynomials Exercise 2.1
- These NCERT Solutions will let you solve and revise exercise 2.1 NCERT questions.
- After going through the stepwise solutions given by our subject expert teachers, you will be able to score more marks.
- It will help you to be confident while appearing for Class 10 CBSE Board exams.
- It follows NCERT guidelines which help in preparing the students accordingly.
- It contains all the important questions from the examination point of view.