Physics is a crucial subject for learners who wish to pursue a career in Engineering and other related fields. Most of the concepts in Class 9 Science are important as several higher-level derivations and concepts are introduced in Class 10. So, having a thorough understanding of all the concepts is crucial to not only getting good marks in the exam but also to get introduced to a wide spectrum of knowledge. So, to help the students to learn Physics more effectively, physics notes for Class 9 on various topics are given in pdf form.
Check the chapters that are related to CBSE class 9 Science notes pdf and download from the links given below:
- Chapter 1 – Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 – Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 – Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 – Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 – The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 – Tissues
- Chapter 7 – Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 – Motion
- Chapter 9 – Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 – Gravitation
- Chapter 11 – Work and Energy
- Chapter 12 – Sound
- Chapter 13 – Why Do We Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 – Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 – Improvement In Food Resources
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 9 Science: Notes
What is ‘matter’?
Matter is a substance that has inertia and occupies physical space
What is ‘Gravity’?
Gravity is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass or energy, including planets, stars, galaxies and even light, are attracted to one another.
What is ‘Sound’?
The sensation perceived by the sense of hearing is known as Sound.