CBSE sample papers 2020 has been released for class 10 and 12 on the official site. The board exams are expected to conduct in February/March month. However, the exact exam dates are not out yet. The exam dates will be available soon by the board upon the release of CBSE date sheet. Every year, the board publishes the CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 and 12 students a few months before the conduction of the exam. This helps students in understanding the exam pattern, marks distribution, types of questions expected to be asked in the exam and its difficulty level. Knowing this, students can make an exam strategy for attempting the paper and can prepare effectively for the exam.
Browse CBSE Sample Papers for Class 1 to 12:
The CBSE sample papers are the best resources for the students to practice different types of questions. It also gives them an idea about the question paper pattern and marking scheme. The sample papers are designed as per the NCERT curriculum and cover the entire CBSE syllabus. The CBSE exam for class 10th and class 12th shapes the career of students as the marks obtained in these classes will be used in the future. The chapters learned in these classes help in building the fundamental concepts for further studies. Whatever the student has studied in class 11 and class 12 is of great importance as most of the questions in competitive examinations are asked from these classes. Hence, it is important that students should put their efforts in preparation. To help in that we have provided CBSE Sample Papers for class 1 to 12. Scroll on to download the PDFs.
Students can download the CBSE Papers for all the classes by clicking on the respective links shown in the table below.
Features of CBSE Sample Papers
Practicing through these CBSE papers will help students to score high marks in the exam. Some of the features of these papers are mentioned below.
- The papers are designed as per the latest CBSE exam pattern and follow the syllabus.
- All these sample papers include important topics from the exam perspective.
- The sample papers contain new types of questions that prepare them effectively for the exam.
- Solving the papers will provide a good practice for the students so they can finish the paper on time.
- Also, not just the question papers, a detailed explanation, and solutions along with the marking scheme as per CBSE are provided for the purpose of self-assessment.