The CBSE sample papers as designed tohelp the students to develop a sense of fulfillment adhering to all the requirements whether the student is currently studying or might be appearing to the summative assessments. These sample papers are designed keeping in mind the latest curriculum and syllabus based on the NCERT and the CBSE board.
The CBSE exam for class 10th and class 12th plays a major role in shaping the aspirations and career path of students and the chapters learned in all the classes prior to that enriches them with the fundamentals. Whatever the student has studied in their class 11 and class 12 is of great importance in order to succeed in any of the competitive examinations which he or she will be appearing. Hence, it is important that students put their best of efforts in preparing for the exams.
Features and Roles of CBSE Sample Papers in Exams
Some of the features of these papers as predicted to be an important tool for the purpose of scoring high marks in the exam are as follows:
- The papers are designed very strictly with all the rules adhering to the latest CBSE syllabus as well as the marking scheme.
- All these sample papers cover the important related concepts with a perspective based on the exam.
- The question papers involve the latest questions along with the marking schemes as issued by the CBSE.
- All the types of questions appearing in the question paper are all specified by the CBSE for the success of students in the examination
- Also, not just the question papers, a detailed explanation, and solutions along with the marking scheme as per CBSE are provided for the purpose of self-assessment.
Some of the sample papers are designed by our best teachers as provided in the below links which covers all the important topics and concepts with an examination perspective.
Download Latest Sample Papers :