Students can find out about the trade, traders, kings and pilgrims from Chapter 9 of CBSE Class 6 History. Solving CBSE Class 6 History Chapter 9 Traders, Kings and Pilgrims Important Questions also help students to revise all the major concepts and understand the Chapter well. Students can practise these important questions and score well in the exam. There is a likelihood that most of these questions could also appear in the exam paper, so students will find it easier to study from these.
We have compiled the list of CBSE Important Questions for Chapter 9 of CBSE Class 6 History below in this article. Students can also click on the link provided to download these questions for future reference.
Traders, Kings and Pilgrims
1. Write a short note on the Story of Silk Route.
2. Why do you think it would have been difficult to use carts along the Silk Route?
3. Silk was also sent from China by sea. What do you think would have been the advantages and problems in transporting silk by sea?
4. Who are Bodhisattvas?
5. Who are Pilgrims?
6. Describe how Fa Xian returned to China. Why do you think he did not want to throw away his books and statues?
7. List the reasons why Xuan Zang wanted to study in Nalanda.
8. What is Nalanda?
9. What is Bhakti?
10. Why did kings want to control the Silk Route?
11. What kinds of evidence do historians use to find out about trade and trade routes?
12. What were the main features of Bhakti?
13. Discuss the reasons why the Chinese pilgrims came to India.
14. Why do you think ordinary people were attracted to Bhakti?
15. Statues of the Buddha were made in _______ and _____
16. Nalanda, (Bihar) was the most famous Buddhist monastery of the period. True or False?
17. Who was the ruler who controlled the silk route effectively?
18. Who are the three chiefs named in the Sangam Poems?
19. Name the most valued export commodity to the Roman Empire from India.
20. Name the Buddhism that was popular in South-Eastern countries.