NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful study material while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Statistics examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
Statistics is a part of mathematics that deals with the gathering, formation, analysis, elucidation and presentation of data.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Commerce Statistics Chapter 3 – Organisation Of Data furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of statistics in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Raw Data
- Classification of data
- Variables: Continuous and discrete
- What is a frequency distribution?
- How to prepare a Frequency Distribution?
- Should we have equal or unequal sized class intervals?
- How many classes should we have?
- How should we determine the class limits?
- What should be the size of each class?
- Adjustment in Class Interval
- How should we get the frequency for each class?
- Loss of Information
NCERT solutions for class 11 Statistics chapter 3 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Statistics visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.