CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Chemistry are the best resources to prepare for your exam. Chemistry is a subject that has a vast syllabus comprising equations, chemical reactions and processes. It is quite a difficult task to learn through every nook and corner of the textbook in Chemistry. Solving the CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers for Chemistry 2022 eases exam preparation by providing a better insight into exam patterns. Also, the student gets familiar with the type of questions and important topics of chemistry. So, to help students, we have provided the latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2022 Term 1, along with the Marking scheme and Solution PDF.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Chemistry 2022 Term 1 PDF
Students can access the CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper for Chemistry 2022 Term 1 based on the latest exam pattern and reduced syllabus by clicking on the link below.
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper 2022 Term 1 PDF
- Chemistry Marking Scheme and Solution 2022 PDF Term 1
An advantage of preparing well for Class 12 Chemistry exam is that the student gets an edge over others in competitive exams like JEE, AIPMT, etc. Hence, for a good amount of practice, solving CBSE sample papers for Class 12 Chemistry is necessary. Here we have provided the sample papers designed by a group that cover the complete CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of chemistry subject.
Access CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers (Old Pattern)
Download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers from the table shown below. For some of the sample papers, we have provided a separate solution pdf as well. This will help students in evaluating their answer sheet. Also, they get to know the answer writing skills through which they can score high marks. CBSE Class 12 Students must practise these sample papers on a daily basis once they have completed the syllabus.
Below, we have also provided the year-wise Chemistry sample papers of Class 12. Students can easily analyse the past years’ exam trend and the change in the question paper pattern by practising these CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12. Accordingly, they can prepare for the upcoming board exam.
Students can also access the sample papers for class 1 to 12 for all the subject by visiting CBSE Sample Papers page.
Importance of Solving CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers
The syllabus of Class 12 Chemistry is divided into three sections – Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. Most of the CBSE sample paper for Class 12 chemistry have questions based on the topics which are frequently asked in the board exams.
1) Class 12 CBSE Chemistry sample paper will give the students an idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level of questions asked.
2) By working on the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry sample paper, students can measure their preparation level and work on their weak points.
3) It will also help in the time-management skill of students during the exam so that they can finish the paper on time.
4) By solving the CBSE class 12 Chemistry sample paper, students get an idea of marks weightage and a number of questions asked under each section.
5) It helps in understanding the formulas used often in solving the numerical problems of Physical Chemistry so that the students can by-heart them.
We hope students must have found this page on “CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper” useful for their exam preparation. Stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. To get interactive Maths and Science videos subscribe to the BYJU’S YouTube channel.