Chemistry is a subject that has a vast syllabus comprising of lots of equations, chemical reactions, and processes. It is quite a difficult task to learn every nook and corner of the textbook in chemistry. Solving the CBSE class 12 sample papers for Chemistry ease the exam preparation by providing a better insight of exam pattern. Also, student gets families with the type of questions and important topics of chemistry.
An advantage of preparing well for class 12 Chemistry exam is that the student get an edge over others in competitive exams like JEE, AIPMT, etc. Hence, for a good amount of practice, solving CBSE sample papers for Class 12 Chemistry is a necessary. Here we have provided the sample papers designed by a group that covers the complete CBSE Class 12 Syllabus of chemistry subject.
Download CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers
Download CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers from the table shown below. For some of the sample papers we have provided the a separate solution pdf as well. This will help students in evaluating their answer sheet. Also, they get to know the answer writing skills through which they can score high marks. Students must practice these sample papers on daily basis once they have completed the syllabus.
Latest CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Chemistry with Solution
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 1||Solution|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 2||Solution|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 3||Solution|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 4||Solution|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 5||Solution|
CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper for Chemistry without Solution
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 1|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 2|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 3|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 4|
|CBSE Sample Paper for class 12 Chemistry Set 5|
Importance of CBSE class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper
The syllabus of class 12 chemistry is divided into three sections – Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry. Most of the CBSE sample paper for class 12 chemistry have questions based on the topics which are frequently asked in the board exams.
1) Class 12 CBSE Chemistry sample paper will give the students an idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level of questions asked.
2) By working on the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry sample paper, students can measure their preparation level and work on their weak points.
3) It will also help in the time-management skill of students during exam so that they can finish the paper on time.
4) By solving the CBSE class 12 chemistry sample paper students get an idea of marks weightage and number of questions asked under each section.
5) It help in understanding the formulas repeatedly used in solving the numerical problems of Physical Chemistry so that the students can by heart them.
We hope students must have found this page on “CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Paper” useful for their exam preparation. Stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. To get interactive Maths and Science videos subscribe to the BYJU’S YouTube channel.